“Friendly, Helpful and Clean!”

Hotel La Villa Nice Promenade
Ranked #13 of 204 Hotels in Nice
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The hotel is only 15 min from aeroport and it's easy to find if you're driving. There is a small parking near the hotel entrance and a supermarket. The staff at the reception is wery friendly and helpful. We're upgrated:) The English embankment is 100 meters on the right. The room was clean, the bed is comfortable. The lift is very very small but always working. It was a very pleasent stay in Nice!

Room Tip: Room with windows to the garden is quet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia N
There are newer reviews for Hotel La Villa Nice Promenade

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Was only there for one night but it was very clean.The staff were very good but particuarly the gentleman that was working early morning on the front desk.He was very helpful and friendly and a great asset to the hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as can be a bit noisy
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed 3 January 2014

First thing when you are walking in is a nicely designed interior, that was such a pleasure to my eyes, I really like to stay in this kind of places. Reception staff was very friendly. Room was clean and tidy. The hotel is small so do not expect very much. Most wonderful thing was that there was a food store just across the street. Location is perfect. Walking distance to everything in town. Would definately come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My (now) fiancé & I stayed here for 3 nights on our surprise engagement trip. The reception staff were friendly, hospitable & spoke English really well. Lovely location: close to the beach, near a divine little bakery & supermarket. It was an easy walk to the old city as well as close proximity to public transport (busses). The hotel was contemporary in style & very clean. We took a day trip to Monaco (via train) which was thoroughly enjoyable! Highly recommended! Oh & free wi-fi!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard/sea are sunny
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chantal K
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and spent 4 nights at this hotel on a trip to Nice recently. The location of the hotel was perfect for us - close to the beach area and an easy walk to the old city. We were able to access public transportation to get around the city. There many good restaurants in the area. I left my Sennheiser headphones locked safely in the room safe, contacted the hotel and they mailed the to me in the US!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank freuning
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The location is great - just a block away from the Promenade des Anglais. Staff are friendly and it's very clean. I'd paid extra for a superior 'comfort' room which made me wonder what the standard rooms were like - it was a small room with the tiniest wardrobe.

This is a very safe option if you are choosing a hotel - but I think another time I'd pay a bit less and go somewhere else as it was the most expensive of the hotels I'd considered. I booked quite late, but they wanted full payment in advance which put me off slightly.

Do be warned about the loading/unloading noise from the supermarket opposite. I didn't mind the noise when it was at 8.30 in the morning, but it was a bit much to be woken up by it at 1.30am!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My (now) fiance and I stayed here for 4 nights on our engagement trip. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, and speak excellent English. The Promenade is half a block away with numerous dining and nightlife options, and there are also many retail options available nearby. I thought I had left valuables in the room and the hotel staff searched high and low for them after we had left for other parts of France, sending me updates on their search for the next few days, which is definitely more dedication than you get in the US. Fortunately I found my things buried in my suitcase when I returned home. Also, there is a grocery across the street which helps if you want to save money on snacks during your trip.

Room Tip: Room 46 has a beautiful view down the street toward the sea, The balcony outside is relatively priva...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple