“Amazing food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wokshop
Ranked #305 of 1,866 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I think this may be a fairly new restaurant.....
Barcelona, Spain
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

It enjoyed my meal so much i want to go back again and try everything else they have. The service was good, friendly and super speedy. The portions were decent and the prices reasonable sooo glad i stubled upon it during my exploration of Nice.

• Visited March 2014
Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for choosing Wok Shop, we hope to see you again in Nice.

Le Gérant

• Chinese (Traditional) first
zurich
“One of the few Chinese delivery in Nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Too bad Nice does not have better offerings for Chinese food, but the menu is extensive and offers English translations, and they will deliver if you live nearby.

Visited February 2014
Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about Wok Shop, even though you did not give details why you are not happy about our delivery service. If you are coming back to Nice, we would like to serve you again and have a chance to better understand your needs.

The Manager
London, United Kingdom
“We keep going back and it's always the best asian food in Nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

You cannot go wrong with Wokshop if you are looking for clean/top quality/yummy asian food.
The service is always great, the waiters are extremely polite and welcoming.
Me and my partner keep going back months over months and it never disappointed us!

• Visited February 2014
Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for your review, and we hope to serve you everytime you are in Nice.

The Manager
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I was with my husband and we arrived there at 10pm, the restaurantwas closing, but they have been niced and installed us. With the promise we would order something simple. We did order a wok with seafood for me and one with beef for my husband. It was quick, effective and delicious.
Copious portions at a fair price.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

As my wife is from Asia she wanted to have a bit of food flavour from back home.
What a disappointment it was to go there.
We took from the wok and it was just tasteless.
No flavour at all, I had to put pepper, salt and spicy sauce to get some taste if my noodles which were half wet half I don't know what.
So maybe the food that I'm used to it of Asia is different that what they service there.....
And the price was 35€ for two main course and large sparkling water with 4 CHIX spring rolls for starters....that is too expensive for Asian food I'm sorry.
For the cook, put some salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and even more cause it most blend Asian meal I ever had.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this review, 23 September 2016
Dear lolodrezet,

We are so sorry that your wife was not happy (or rather it was you who are not happy?) with the food served at WOKshop. You do not specify what kind of food you are used to and from which country in Asia, so I do not really get the reason why you want everything more spicy, more salty, etc. We are pretty sure you know that Asia is wide and not all Asian dishes are spicy.

Our Chef has been cooking in restaurants for nearly 30 years from Hongkong to Paris, and for sure he knows which spices go with which dishes. He refuses to mix up "ginger, garlic, lemon grass and even more" in every plates. To him, there are Japanese dishes, Thaï dishes, Chinese dishes, Vietnamese dishes, etc. But absolutely no "general blend of Asian meal".

If you prefer stronger taste, simply tell us when you order yout meal. We can adapt easily to your personal preference.