“Never disappointed”

Ranked #414 of 1,989 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$10 - US$37
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I think this may be a fairly new restaurant.....
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We live in the area & have eaten at the Wokshop a number of times. Every visit has been great (we just keep forgetting to send in a review!) - freshly cooked & very tasty food. (I like that you can see into the kitchen). The service has always been friendly & efficient. I don't eat meat myself, but there is still plenty of choice. If you like Asian food we're sure you won't be disappointed & moreover it's great value. (They don't even overcharge for the wine & if you like red the Malbec on their list is a good one). All in all one of our favourite restaurants in the area for a casual meal out.

Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review! We are always doing our best to serve you!

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

It enjoyed my meal so much i want to go back again and try everything else they have. The service was good, friendly and super speedy. The portions were decent and the prices reasonable sooo glad i stubled upon it during my exploration of Nice.

Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for choosing Wok Shop, we hope to see you again in Nice.

Le Gérant

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Too bad Nice does not have better offerings for Chinese food, but the menu is extensive and offers English translations, and they will deliver if you live nearby.

Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about Wok Shop, even though you did not give details why you are not happy about our delivery service. If you are coming back to Nice, we would like to serve you again and have a chance to better understand your needs.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

You cannot go wrong with Wokshop if you are looking for clean/top quality/yummy asian food.
The service is always great, the waiters are extremely polite and welcoming.
Me and my partner keep going back months over months and it never disappointed us!

Wok S, Gérant at Wokshop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review, and we hope to serve you everytime you are in Nice.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I was with my husband and we arrived there at 10pm, the restaurantwas closing, but they have been niced and installed us. With the promise we would order something simple. We did order a wok with seafood for me and one with beef for my husband. It was quick, effective and delicious.
Copious portions at a fair price.