“Good food and location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Milo's

Le Milo's
Ranked #1,392 of 1,866 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Jardin Albert 1er
Ontario
“Good food and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Outdoor seating on a pedestrian street.
We had an attentive host to seat us and an attentive waitress.
I had delicious chicken fajitas that had a nice sauce on them.

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Leawood, Kansas
“Not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

It was just fine. Not good. And a bummer to have fine in a city filled with good. Always hate when I make a bad choice. I'll need to check trip advisor before dinner - not after!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Amy S
Los Angeles
“What you should expect”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We arrived in Nice at an odd hour and we were hungry. The only restaurants open were the super touristy ones, like this one. But this was especially terrible. We just split a pizza, and it was quite possibly the worst pizza I have ever had in my life. We were the only people in the restaurant, and the service was still slow and bad.

This is what I should have expected, but it was still very bad.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jason T
“Shocking! No service! Waste of our time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We knew the area was clearly a tourist trap, but we went in anyway because we were so hungry. After we sat the down, the menu looked pretty standard so our expectations weren't that high already. Minutes after, the owner of the restaurant started swearing at us because we didn't order any drinks with our food and told us to leave because they don't serve to people who don't order drinks. Then we tried to order drinks, but they were so pissed off at us, that they chucked us out!

I recall that we are allowed to have no drinks food as a customer, if I am not thirsty.

Furthermore, they rip you off with expensive drinks, cheapest water being 5.80 euros for a litre bottle. Total tourist trap, if you want good food and service don't go there!!

Last of all giving this restaurant a 1/5 (terrible) is an absolute understatement wished trip advisor allowed for 0/5!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank tsoekc .
Devon, UK
“AVOID AVOID AVOID”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I wish I could have used my Trip Advisor to warn me of this restaurant before I entered (unfortunately I've had to disable roaming on my mobile)

Le Milos is only interested in getting bums on seats and once they've got yours they forget that you are the customer.

Once we sat down, the waiter's eyes were constantly on the people passing who he'd pounce on as soon as they showed any interest in the menu board. The quality of food & service was appalling.

We ordered 'French steak & chips' which was advertised on their black board and a bottle of red.

We had to ask for some bread which was begrudgingly brought out to our table.

Our steaks arrived very quickly. They were both tepid & the chips were the chunky frozen type rather than the typical 'French frites' which we were expecting. There was also small token green salad on the plate. We had to ask for the olive oil which wasn't offered to us.

Whilst we were eating we were very aware of the waiter watching us to finish. He tried to grab the bread basket which we hadn't finished.

As soon as we'd put down our knives & forks our plates were whisked away. We decided at that point to pay our bill & go. As we left the table we noticed both the waiter & owner/manager rush to our table to pick up any tip - of course there was none.