Hotel Windsor Nice
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Pool
1,085 results
All reviewsarty hotelold townbalcony overlooking the gardensmall poolbreakfast and dinnertrain stationnice gardenshort walkair confour nightsreception staffsea frontsouth of francepromenade des anglaisflower marketmonte carlocroissants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I visited Nice in mid-May and had an enjoyable experience at Hotel Windsor during our 3-night stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Although we didn't use the garden because we were busy sightseeing, it was serene – and fun to hear the bird sounds. The front desk staff was very helpful and had good tips. And the lobby is spacious and elegant. I'd recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy2323
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Shame our stay was spoilt by a dirty bathroom when we arrived. The concierge has been nicely furnished and decorated. Such attention should also be offered to the rooms, which look worn out. Reception staff are magnificent and location is ideal. If you are driving, street parking is a nightmare. Make sure you book a hotel space in advance.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VSG2014
odilepayen, General Manager at Hotel Windsor Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear guest,

I'm confused if the bathroom was not clean enough and I will see how to improve this point to avoid it.

Best regards;

Odile Payen

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Decent value for money in Nice if that is possible. Good friendly and helpful staff, tranquil garden, clean room, air conditions works well, fairly quiet location. Convenient for restaurants, promenade and railway station, airport, a walk to the Old Town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice, friendly, and convieniently located. The breakfast was good and the garden was peaceful. There was an aviary in the middle of the garden and sometimes the birds were a bit annoying. I didn't notice it all the time, just when the garden was crowded. I ate breakfast early and the garden and everything was wonderful.

Room Tip: I had a corner double room on the 4th floor. I could hear the street noise, but it didn't bother me. Some of the double rooms were very small and difficult to share comfortably. I didn't use the Spa.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Nice after 2 weeks in a villa in Vence, so a short city break after a beach and culture fortnight. The hotel is well placed and has a useful temporary parking space for unloading bags. The lobby is great, eclectic in design and a cool escape from the outside heat. The receptionists are all super friendly in fact all the hotel staff were wonderful. The small hotel lift with the space rocket countdown amused our 4 year old sun. After lift off we arrived at our room, wonderfully quiet with a balcony overlooking the amazing garden. Dinner was excellent and very reasonable with one of the best waiters I've ever experienced. Breakfast was also good served by a very friendly (and pretty) waitress. The room was well equipped and laid out and we all slept very well. I can't fault any of it and will definitely stay here again the next time that we're in Nice. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank mat12345
odilepayen, Manager at Hotel Windsor Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your great comment.
We are waiting for you for a next stay in your home on the Riviera,

Best regards,