Hotel Windsor Nice
US$365
US$345
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$372
US$311
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Alba Hotel(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$140
Grand Hotel le Florence(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$380
US$341
Travelocity
  • Pool
La Villa Nice Victor Hugo(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
US$362
US$180
US$403
US$361
1,085 results
All reviewsarty hotelold townbalcony overlooking the gardensmall poolbreakfast and dinnertrain stationnice gardenshort walkair confour nightsreception staffsea frontsouth of francepromenade des anglaisflower marketmonte carlocroissants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here four nights in July and was very happy with my choice. Initially I started with a booking for three nights, but ended up extending it to four upon arrival. Upon arrival the front-desk staff took me up to my room and made sure I was happy with it. I really liked the complimentary mini-fridge, and the floor to ceiling window for getting fresh air. The wifi quality was excellent. Some elements of the room were dated like the wardrobe unit, but other than that I felt I was in a nicely renovated hotel. The room was trendy, comfortable bed. Brand new washroom fittings and tiles. Washroom was a bit cramped, but it worked out.

It was about a 5 minute walk to the beach, with a few restaurants and shops on the way, where you can buy beach towels and other water toys. Warning about the sunscreen, the beach stores I went to had very expensive and low SPF sunscreen. After going to an actual grocery store nearby, I found must cheaper and higher SPF count.

The hotel is about 10 minute walk to the train station, which might be a bit too far if you have a lot of suitcases, but I'm sure it wouldn't cost too much in a taxi either if your 2 or more. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
odilepayen, General Manager at Hotel Windsor Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comment.
For your breakfast, don't forget we have a quick formula for only 6 euros which allows to have breakfast in the garden as well.

We will be very pleased to see you again.

Best regards,

Odile

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Located 2 minutes from the Promenade Anglais.Staff were very welcoming,friendly and informative.Hotel decor was very arty.Breakfast/dinner was in the garden which was wonderfully laid out with towering bamboo,greenery and aviary with exotic birds.A small swimming pool was a welcome to cool off in the hot weather.Our room with balcony was wow factor.The decor was graffiti on the walls and ceiling in French and English with pastel colours,different but lovely.The hotel was immaculately clean and the staff well presented.We would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to stay again in the near future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jinkyno7

Dear guest,

Your comments makes my day !

Best regards,

Odile

Reviewed 8 August 2014

What a wonderful place to stay. Hotel location is excellent, close to Promenade and old town. From arrival to departure the staff were so welcoming and friendly. Room was amazing and the bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Rooms were cleaned daily to a very high standard. There are no down sides to this hotel and we can't wait to come back xx

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here one night and were given a stylishly decorated room on the 3rd floor facing the garden. It had a beautiful view and we could hear birds chirping in the morning. The staff were really friendly and informative. The Spa WI Zen on the top floor was in the attic of the hotel and was very welcoming. I actually fell asleep up there after having some hot tea while waiting for my friend to finish her massage. All in all, a very cute hotel and will be staying here next time I’m in Nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julieange
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hotel reception area and gardens are great, very nicely done. The lift to your room is, shall we say, interesting. However, we were a little disappointed with our room decore and bed that was very uncomfortable.

Breakfast was ok, but decided to eat out most days with the wonderful restaurants all over Nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple