“Excellent half day tour with Sunny Days prestige travel in Nice France”

SUNNYdays Prestige Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
US$691.47*
and up
Full-Day Private Tour to St-Tropez and Port...
Ranked #11 of 27 Nature & Parks in Nice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SUNNYdays Prestige Travel is the first Tour and Sightseeing company based in Nice, France, having been established in 1997. We are a team of multilingual guides with expert knowledge of the Cote d'Azur. We are the only Tour and Sightseeing company on the Cote d'Azur able to offer disabled access in our minibuses. Available for private tours as well as standard minibus tours, SUNNYdays Prestige Travel is also a specialist chauffeur service. We specialise in tours in our vintage Citroën Traction - the most romantic way to see the South of France! SUNNYdays Prestige Travel is also a specialist in off-road tours, and an accredited 4x4 school.
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We took a half day tour Grasse - Gourdon - Tourrettes by Sunny Days prestige travel and were positively surprised. The driver/tour guide impressed us by his knowledge of history of Nice and Alpes Maritimes. He really made us to enjoy the tour and the sites we visited; Fragonard parfume factory, Gourdon and Tourrettes sur Loup.

The half day tour and the services of Sunny Days prestige travel are highly recommended.

Justin-SunnyDays, Chauffeur, driver and guide at SUNNYdays Prestige Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Hi Kaitsu60,

Many thanks for your kind words, we here at Sunny Days are pleased you enjoyed your tour with us!

All reviews
"facts"
"insight"
"cathedral"

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful day we had with our driver /guide Justin. We booked that tour with Viator. He took the time to explain every village we were about to visit. Gave us hints of what was to see first. While driving, he explained the history of Nice and other places we visited. He also took the time to step out of his van and take pictures of all our group together.
He his very friendly and polite, we will ask for him again when we will go back.

Justin-SunnyDays, Chauffeur, driver and guide at SUNNYdays Prestige Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi MamaMontreal,

I'm very glad you enjoyed yourselves on your tour - and I hope the photos I took of you all came out well. I hope they help allow your memories of the Côte d'Azur to stay with you for many years to come! I look forward to seeing you when you're next on the French Riviera!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I have left my review a bit longer than normal as I didn't know quite the right words to impart to fellow trip advisor travellers about the amazing time we had with Justin on this tour. Everything from the time we were picked up in the morning to the time we were dropped off in the afternoon was fantastic.
Justin was really knowledgeable regarding the places that we went to and travelled by (Nice, Villefrance-sur-mer, Eze, Monaco, Canne, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence) and absolutely loved what he did and it showed. We got to sit in the front with him and had some great conversations during the travelling times.
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to see some of the French Riviera, and will be back to do some of the other tours this company has to offer.

1  Thank Denise T

Hi Denise T!

I'm overjoyed to hear of your joy about your tour. I hope that my passion for this area, and of course my love of my job, rubbed off on you, and that you'll be back to this wonderful part of the world very soon. When you do, let the team at Sunny Days know!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

What a great choice for a tour company! Justin arrived on time to get us at our Cannes hotel (even though the trip originated in Nice) and started our journey here which kept us from having to take the train to Nice. Marie was very good with communication prior to our arrival. Justin gave a wonderful and very interesting guided tour all day, explaining history, customs, and facts about the French Riviera. I am a travel agent so I always want to learn a lot from the guides and Justin delivered. The tour we took had us going through Cannes, Antibes, St. Paul de Vence, Eze (may favorite), and Monaco. Justin was professional and a very safe driver, always making sure his clients were in good hands. I highly recommend this tour company and I only wish I could be in the area longer to use them again!

Justin-SunnyDays, Chauffeur Driver and Guide at SUNNYdays Prestige Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Many thanks for your kind words, LLPProsper! As your driver and guide, I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself so much - and so is Marie in the office, of course. Let us know when you come back to this beautiful part of the world, it would be a pleasure to see you both again. Justin