“The most amazing dinner”
Review of Le Vingt4

Le Vingt4
Reserve with
Le Vingt4 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,892 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$27 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean, French, European, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Very nice Wine Bar / Restaurant - Come & Try a wine bar designed by a woman - Closed on Sunday all day and Monday evening Only - A brand new concept in NICE .
“The most amazing dinner”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We made a reservation at Le Vingt4 (24) at the last minute and had the best dinner experience. We were greeted at the door as soon as we walked in the restaurant. English was not a problem at all - staff very attentive and extremely helpful. The owner - Michelle - made excellent food and wine recommendations. The wine was spectacular, appetizers - delicious, dinner - fantastic, and service - exceptional. One gets used to French restaurant service being slow and un-attentive. This experience was just the opposite. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Visited May 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Modern vibes, good food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked a table in advance via TA and came for dinner on a Thursday. The place was packed with English speakers and our waiter was very attentive and explained each dish written on a small blackboard. We began with artichoke dip and bread, the dip was delicious..my husband craved more and he doesn't usually go for artichokes. Waiter recommended absolutely fantastic drinks, actually I think the drink pairings were the best part of our entire experience! "Hugo" and "red bubbles" were the best. For dinner my husband had a wonderful seabass split open in all its glory on your plate, staring at you. Loved it. My veal on the other hand was quite tough and dry, but the flavor was still good. I asked the waiter to have it cooked a bit rare because veal tends to be overcooked and he straight up said no. That bummed me out.. creme brule was a dream and the after dinner drink pairings were great - aged rum and gin for me. Lovely night.

Dniepropetrovsk
“Ужас. -1!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Заказали столик заранее, сели на улице, десять минут ждали меню. Через 10 минут, официант с удивленным видом спрашивает: "Меню?". Нет, за столиком пришли посидеть. Взяли меню, просидели еще 10 минут, к нам никто так и не подошел. Ушли в другой ресторан. Поэтому, не советую.

We reserved a table in advance. Sat on the street, and we were waiting for a menu during 10 min. After 10 minutes, the waiter asks: "Menu?". We took menu, sat for another 10 minutes, nobody serviced us. Went to another restaurant. Therefore, I do not advise.

2 Thank FeniXDP
Nice, France
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I discovered this place when it open because it was very close where I used to live and ever since I tried it, it became one of my favorite places to go for a special occasion or dinner with friends.
The food is always amazing, the staff is very friendly and it's very nicely decorated and cozy.

The only recommendation I could make if you visit is not too dress too warm because for some reason it is always VERY warm in there...but who cares when everything else is so great!

• Visited March 2014
Norway
“Tapas and wine worth looking for”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

A bit hidden, but well worth a little stroll away from the "main stream". We were 5 friends who arrived late for a glass of wine and a light meal. The waiter was very helpful and fixed a table even though it seemed difficult at first. We ordered wine per glass and were able to taste before we made a choice. Very tasty and high quality small plates with various meat, cheese etc were served. A perfect start for a long-weekend in Nice.

• Visited April 2014