Decided to stay at this hotel as I had an early flight the following morning. The Nice airport terminal 1 is within a walking distance , but for terminal 2 you should use the hotel shuttle service. As I didn't really have any luggage and the weather was beautiful, decided to walk to terminal 1, where my flight departed.
The hotel lobby is a nice, modern with very high ceilings. The lobby bar and restaurants are nice and the possibility to eat in both places is great.
The room itself is exactly the same as in the other nearby Novotel hotels, so nothing special there. The free in-room internet connection (no internet calls, paid connection allows for them as well) is a welcome feature. In the lobby there is an internet corner with a printer, so you can do your online check in and print your boarding pass.
The breakfast is served already from 5am and has all the standard items.
All in all, not a bad experience, but as there is no pool or an exercise room, wouldn't stay here on a leisure trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, in front of the airport Nice Cote d'Azur, on the Promenade des Anglais at 7km from the centre of Nice, welcomes you for your business trip. Easy access : a free private shuttle service hotel-airport, close to motorway A8, the hotel Novotel Nice Arenas Airport is the perfect stop on your holidays or to visit the French Riviera. This fully refurbished hotel offers 131 soundproof airconditioned rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Arenas Aeroport
- Nice Novotel