Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsnice airportclose to the airportfree shuttlean early flightstayed one nightthe buscomfortable roomsmini barfrench rivieramin walkold citycroissantsconvenienceproximitystopswakecote
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Been a good few years since i last visited a Novotel and things have certainly not improved. The client recomended this hotel so we could both walk to the airport and back each day. First night the room I was given had a faulty shower and something melted/smeared over the plastic basin unit, I also complained about the fact that the website says free wifi but when you login it is restricted web access, for the price they charge 144.00 a night per room plus 14.50 for breakfast, I don't expect cheap tricks like this. Anyway was given an alternative room and 1 nights "unlimited" internet access, acttually staying 4 nights. The new room has the paint lifting off from water damage in the toilet area. The shower tray and hand basin sinks are partially blocked, despite asking for them to be looked at nothing happens. The evening meal was a reasonable quality although it varied from night to night even the same dish would have varying quantities. I ordered the Special burger one evening and I am the customer (and what does that mean people - The Customer is Always Right) so when I ask for it to be well done (yes I know it ruins good meat but that's your opinion) I show them the picture in the menu which shows it pink and say not pink, brown very well done, crispy bordering on burnt. Yep has to be sent back because it's not cooked through. Breakfast is very overpriced for what is on offer, the pastries are always hard and stale seems like they must cook them the day before. overall a very limited selection pots of prepackaged yoghurt cold pancakes under an inefectual heat lamp. A hot selection that is so small I don't know why they bother. Finally on checking out I am charged for breakfast even though I have an email showing that it is prepaid from the central booking office, they charge me for 2 breakfasts on 1 day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 666Savage
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Stayed here for one night with my family. At check in, they gave us a room which was having the door fixed, so could not really enter. They gave us another room but this stank of smoke. So ended up having to change rooms AGAIN!

Asked for a baby cot at around 1pm ... Eventually turned up at around 11pm after way too many calls down to reception.

Room itself was OK. For €144 excluding breakfast, it was a bit pricey for what we received.

Dont get the breakfast from here. Walk out the hotel towards the rear of the building you will find a boulangerie. 70c for a criossaint and €1 for a coffee.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel (2 adults and 2 kids). Having a hotel of this quality at this price where kids eat free ' it is really a blessing. It gave us a chance to explore a broad area from Nice by car. Staff was always very helpful. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We had a room with a view of the airport and the sea which the kids found vey interesting. but no noise
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Frequent T
An Accor traveller
Hong Kong
Reviewed 17 August 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

nice standard airport hotel. clean, comfortable and updated rooms.
lots of services available. breakfast a little expensive for whats its worth.
staff are friendly and helpful.
Free high speed internet.
would come back here.