“...(¯`v´¯)-»PERFECT-»(¯`v´¯)-» Very Professional-»(¯`v´¯)-»”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint-Emilion, France
“...(¯`v´¯)-»PERFECT-»(¯`v´¯)-» Very Professional-»(¯`v´¯)-»”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a very early flight so this hotel was perfect. It is clean, efficient, very much a business hotel. They have a shuttle that takes you to the airport in 5 minutes. They have rooms with either shower or bath. I would recommend this hotel for those looking to stay near the airport.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank synthiab
NovotelArenas, Directeur général at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to write such a detailed review following your stay in my hotel.
I send forward to your comments to my team.
Looking forward to welcoming you on your next say in Nice.
Mr Mondain.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Antony, France
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Good hotel if you need to stay around the airport. Going down town is not very convenient and could be even expensive.
Rooms are ok, staff is also ok but I do think that it is expensive compared to the global level of service.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
NovotelArenas, Directeur général at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in my hotel.
It's with pleasure that I sent your comment to my team.
I hope to welcome you in Novotel Nice Arénas for your next trip in Nice.
Mr Mondain
Bucks
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've just spent five nights here and had a lovely spacious room on the ninth floor overlooking the airport. The hotel was a short disance from the business school where I was working so from that point of you was very convenient. The staff were friendly and efficient and the shuttle to the airport worked well.

The food was acceptable other than the cooked section of the breakfast buffet with encrusted scrambled eggs and a tray full of undercooked bacon and mini sausages which sat nervously next to some wrinkly potatoes.......not very appealing!

The area around the hotel is distinctly seedy and there is nothing in the area to do other than stay in the hotel or walk 15 minutes to the bus (no, 9 or 10) to get into Central Nice which is beautiful. Taxis back to the hotel cost €20-30 as opposed to bus at €1,5. The buses stop running after 9pm however, so be warned

I spoke to a few locals who told me to be very careful here after dark, just use your common sense and return by taxi for ease.

Room Tip: 9th floor facing the airport
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank StewartStone
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review following your stay in my hotel.
I have passed on your comments to the restaurant team and I can assure you of our full implication to make our guests' stays comfortable and enjoyable.
I hope to welcome you for your next trip in Nice.
Mr Mondain
Naples, Italy
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel with a group from Italy for three nights. We also had dinner included with our stay. On the last night of our stay, our group was being seated in the same room off the reception area. I sat at the table and laid my purse besides me. All of a sudden there was a commotion in the room, some lady was saying her purse was missing. I looked down and mine was missing also. It seems that two men entered the hotel and came into our private room and stole the purses. I had to go to the local police station and make a denouncement. After many emails to the hotel and insurance company that they referred me to, I was told the hotel wasn't responsible! I took a loss of approximately 1000 euros plus all my documents (passport, driver's license, credit cards, etc.). It is surprising that you get treated like that at a four star hotel., In the beginning the hotel management seemed very symphathic but I was only given the run around. If the insurance company wasn't responsible, the hotel should have reimbursed me for my loss. Where do you go where you get robbed right in the hotel? The reception didn't notice these men entering the hotel but they were videotaped on their way out. Needless to say, I was very disappointed by this tre

Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank jcacace99

Travellers are raving about these Nice hotels

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 October 2013

After staying at the suite novotel I decided to give this one a go. Rooms are ok, location is very good, shuttle service available. My main problem though was during check in when we arrived with some quite heavy luggage since we had an intercontinental flight, and I asked if someone could help with the bags, the receptionist said he was alone at the front desk and could not leave it. Obviously I am not blaming him, but this is not a 2 star hotel either. Everything else was fine, service is good and personnel is friendly in general.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AhmadG
Walnut Creek
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We loved this location at the Nice airport. The hotel was soundproof and the service was without question, great. They made us feel at home and very welcome to stay there. It is a very short walk to the airport terminal or car rental return.

The rooms were pretty comfortable and a very good size for Novotel. The bathroom was clean and the toilet had a separate room away from the shower and sink area.

I would highly recomment this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
NovotelArenas, Directeur général at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear guest,
I send forward to your comments to my team.
Looking forward to welcoming you on your next say in Nice.