“Just and airport hotel”

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Let me start with the only 2 very positive things:

-staff are very nine
-Breakfast is very good. Special surprise to see Kusmi tea served. Big PLUS

The location of the hotel is nothing fancy. Across from the airport. Far away from the city area. The hotel does not provide bike rentals. IT SHOULD. That would be huge benefit.

The rooms are typical Novotel rooms. Im not very impressed by Novotels in general. The only thing that I was most disgusted about was the dirt on the light switch. Photo included.

U can't open the windows and even the air conditioning was turned off. So there was no fresh air.

All in all its not a bad hotel but with the location its not much of an option

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I recently stayed for one night at the Novotel Nice arenas hotel. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff at check in and in the bar were very helpful and attentive. We didn't eat in the restaurant as we arrived late and had already eaten, although we did notice that meals were available until 2300 hrs and we arrived on a Sunday. We had the city breakfast, which had a very good content and was very nicely presented.The hotel is a very short walk from Nice airport terminal 1, although there is a courtesy bus available if required.
We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cliveden09
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I do not know about you but I have low expectations of airport hotel - kind of like waiting on death row for your flight to leave or you got stranded in a place you did not want to be because your flight got cancelled. This Novotel was a welcome surprise. I called them from the info desk at NCE and got an immediate response of wait by a bus stop, we will come and pick you up. A few minutes later I was met by an energetic and very pleasant Italian women who took me to the property. As is typical with airports, even though I could easily see the hotel from the airport, we had to drive several miles to get there!

Once at the property, check-in was extremely efficient, free WiFi and the room well laid out, not that big (but didn't want a huge room) but practically appointed. I went down to grab some dinner and the service in the restaurant was so fast and courteous, I questioned for a moment if I was still in France. This was not haute cuisine but it was a lot better than at other airport hotels I have stayed in where your risk free dinner is a club sandwich. The next morning, I needed to leave for the airport at 5am and I was immediately accommodated.

Would happily stay there again for an early flight.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Alps - great view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John K
Reviewed 8 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 21 January 2014

During our last visit to Nice, preparing to depart from the airport the next day, we stayed at this Novotel.
My husband was suddenly taken ill, and the staff could not have been more helpful.
They called for an ambulance, made sure I had everything I need and showed a great deal of concern and support throughout my entire stay.
So, yes, I am just a little bit biased about the quality of this hotel.
The rooms are large (especially by European standards) and the bathroom facilites are great. Quiet, comfortable with complimentary bottled water, tea, coffee, cookies and fruit strips (which are usually enough for me for breakfast)
We have stayed here before and will stay here again.
PS - yes, he's fine now!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank canadiancraftsman
NovotelArenas, Directeur général at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your words.

Marianna was delighted to have good news from you.

Kind regards

Mr Mondain

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a very early flight so this hotel was perfect. It is clean, efficient, very much a business hotel. They have a shuttle that takes you to the airport in 5 minutes. They have rooms with either shower or bath. I would recommend this hotel for those looking to stay near the airport.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank synthiab
NovotelArenas, Directeur général at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to write such a detailed review following your stay in my hotel.
I send forward to your comments to my team.
Looking forward to welcoming you on your next say in Nice.
Kind regards.