Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
US$108
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$84
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
PricelineUS$105
Hotels.comUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
All reviews excellent location breakfast room is hotel is located top floor reception staff old city wi fi rooftops luggage seafront france tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel was situated at a great location, just a stone throw from the Promenade. The staff was friendly enough. The breakfast was rather expensive, and felt quite cheap. The room was super small, but if you only intend to sleep there, it was fine and clean. Alas, nothing special but does the trick!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The worst I can say about this place is that the wi fi sucks. In three days it didnt work in the two different rooms I stayed in. I asked about it for the first two days, and nothing was done. I dont think they believed me. I was told to come to the lobby to use it. HOT SPOTS are so 2005!

In fact, I managed to use the hotel wifi across the street, facing my room, at an outdoor restorant.

So, on to the better stuff. This hotel is in the middle of the shopping district, surrounded by patios and 10 min walk to the old Nice and 2 mins from the ocean. Locations is perfect.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Despite being located right at the middle of restaurants and bars, my room was quiet. The breakfast is OK and its price matches the price in other places in the area so no good reason to take it outside. Two minutes away from the "promenade des anglais" is enough to make the hotel much more affordable.

On the negative side, do not expect to work with the wifi. Yes it is free but its quality is also very poor. In case of fire, the security might also be an issue. The hotel obviously results from the merging of several houses, leading to narrow corridors (strangely shaped and levelled) and a small staircase.

Room tip: When there are no leaves on the trees, one might see the sea from room 311
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stayed in room 332 on a midweek work trip. This is street facing and I was worried about noise but it was actually fine. I had been slightly concerned by reviews saying that aircon wasn't switched on until May but it was working just fine when I checked in and kept the room nice and cool throughout my stay. Very good sized room too - no weird configurations, plenty of space to move about both in the room and the bathroom.
Don't expect frills, no little bottles of toiletries or sewing kits for example. My room had a little balcony with table and two chairs overlooking the street though. Strong and stable free wifi.
Good breakfast, amazing sourdough! I was bemused by the signs on the tables warning that you'll be charged for any food removed from the breakfast room.
Great location for the airport buses. Gustave V, the stop outside Mcdonalds, takes you there, either the 98 airport bus (6 euro) or the 230 (1.50 euro) will go there. If you get the 230 - which I recommend - it drops you outside terminal 1 and the navette free shuttlebus runs you over to T2. If coming from the airport, get off the 98 at Congres.Promenade. All buses announce and display upcoming stops.
Moments from Place Massena. The bakery 3 minutes away (Boulangerie Multari) has great bread, sandwiches and patisserie at good prices.
I would stay here again, good location and I had a pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Sea-reacher
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a quadruple room for 5 nights. Clean, OK size room, can't​ hope for more at that price. Ideal location, short walk from the beach, plenty of restaurants and 2 supermarkets nearby. 15 minutes walk to the station and probably the same from the old city. Didn't try their breakfast at 14 euros but we're told that kids would eat free. Friendly staff that seem to speak various languages indicated on their name badge.

Trip type: Travelled with family