“The only time I've ever wished I was fatter”
Review of MELODYNICE - CLOSED

MELODYNICE
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful place with attentive, friendly service. The food was excellent and at a great price. 35euro for three courses. It's a small restaurant so I would definitely make a reservation. We got lucky and got in at 8 without one, but we saw several people after us get turned away throughout the night.
My only complaint about this place was that I just couldn't eat it all. The portions were just a tiny bit too big.

1  Thank Stephanie F

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great food and oustanding service. The genuine restaurant experience, eating food that you can't cook yourself and being looked after like you're a friend. The 36 € menu is amazing value for money. You'll be hard pressed to find a better deal in Nice.

1  Thank patrick093
Reviewed 13 June 2014

One of the best restaurants in Nice. The food is heavenly and the waiters are absolutely amazing and friendly. We found this last year and wanted to come back again this year. Go see and experience yourself - you won't regret it. Thanks Melodynice!

1  Thank yomika
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had an excellent seafood soup starter, my wife an ok salad. We both thought the sea bass was great! Don't miss their "coffee" dessert--a dessert sampler including coffee. We spent about 80 Euros including wine.

1  Thank CJCJBoston
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Waiters very welcoming, very thoughtful; very pleasant atmosphere; delicious soup, scrumptious meat, exquisit dessert, excellent wine : congratulations !