“Bet expectations”

Half-Day E-Bike Vineyard Tour with Wine Tasting from Nice
Ranked #1 of 29 Food & Drink in Nice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nice's Best Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours! Savour the unique flavours of Nice with the A Taste of Nice Food Tours.On this gourmet walking tour, you get to taste your way through local specialities. You will not only get a feel for the flavour of Niçois cuisine, but also the unique history and culture of Nice.Tour includes: 8 food tastings, 1 olive oil tasting, wine tasting, and enough food for lunch (and go for a light breakfast!)
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Having gone to Nice many times I didn't expect to learn a lot of new things, how wrong I was. Not only was this tour eye opening with foods I hadn't noticed before, but the history aspect took it to another level. Our guide Nada was fantastic. She had an incredible knowledge of the food and history. In many locations food had been prepared for our arrival with lovely local smiles waiting. Even my 10 year old daughter had the best time. Thank you Nada for the tour. This was by far the best tour we have done.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I enjoyed this tour with Gustav so much I want to come back to Nice and do it again when my husband can accompany me. (He wasn't able to come on this trip.) We tasted a variety of traditional Nicose foods. We also saw authentic farmers selling their products near Gare Liberation. There we sampled very fresh goat cheese made the day before, and it was delightful. We also had wine with the food, and tasted some olives and olive oils as well. I appreciated the background information regarding how the food was made and the ingredients that were in the foods we sampled..

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We loved this tour. Gustav was a great guide and introduced us to many places where locals go. We went back to the wine shop where they cheerfully filled our empty bottles with good wine for 2.30 euros. It was great to finish with a double scoop of ice cream. We even took a tram to a local market.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This was a great tour for getting to know the Old Town, the history of Nice, and to see sights and use the Tram as well. Learning to walk around and get all over Nice is one thing, but Nadia our guide was absolutely wonderful! She was lively and enthusiastic with lots of information and she made it interactive for everyone! Honestly a great way to have started our trip in Nice (part of our honeymoon) <3

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Would recommend this tour if you have an interest in food and wine. As it was my first time in Nice this was the perfect way to see the old town and discover great places to eat, drink and people watch. Our guide Nadine was great and made the tour enjoyable and fun. Highly recommend and I thought it was great value for the money.