Ibis Styles Nice Vieux Port
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$234
US$228
US$358
US$190
US$419
US$308
  • Pool
Hotel de la Fontaine(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$166
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
1,185 results
All reviewsplace garibaldigaribaldi squareold townyogurtfree wifibudget hotelthe bussecure parkinggood sizewalking distancebreakfast was includedthe breakfast areaminute walkgrand prixmodern hotelcastle hillbars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Good price, okay location. The rooms are as per the photos. Takes about 20min to walk to the centre of the old town. Only 5 min walk to the edge of the old town. If you are arriving at the main train station, the one tram line goes very close to the hotel.

Wifi is a bit slow, but usable. Breakfast was satisfactory. Lots of cafes/restaurants in the square next to the hotel. Also a tiny pizza take away place (effectively just a door way width) just around the corner.

Would recommend this hotel for a mid price option.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We had spent 6 days in Paris and had an absolutely, no complaint holiday at the Ramada on Boulevard de Grenelle. Got to NICE to the All Seasons hotel near the Port of Nice and have experienced a different France. Nice is awesome. The hotel staff has their short comings at the All Seasons (all ACCOR brand). Today we were told that giving us Ice was "forbidden". Forbidden, is a the most unusual word for a hotel and ice. I have never seen ice as "not readily" available in a hotel. I am from Chicago but have been living in the Dominican Republic for the 6 years so I understand what living outside of the U.S. is about. My husband called my room 3 times because the phone plug kept coming out of the the wall jack and the last time he called the guy at reception told him that the room is unavailable and my husband said that is impossible because we were just disconnected, the front desk asked my husband what do you want me to do and my husband responded, "connect me back to the room", the receptionist/ front desk stated, "well you know I have too work". Who says that in a hotel? I also am in the tourism industry and I just find that too be absolutely inappropriate....your phone (mr. hotel) in the room keeps coming out of the wall jack.......I have only been in this hotel 24 hours and not too happy. Signed, very surprised traveler because I read so many good things and I don't think my two things are that too demanding.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PuntaCanaGolf
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Decided to take a break in Nice, but it was more about the restaurant than the over night stay, so we decided to make it a cheap(ish) hotel. The All Seasons is very centrally located, but difficult to get to in a car, because of the one way system in Nice. The room not large but comfortable, if a little scruffy, but otherwise as expected for an Accor hotel, although the shower was a bit odd as it was over the bath, with no shower curtain or screen. The floor got wet!

Breakfast was included, very much self service, adequate for a business traveller.

We were driving and the garage was convenient to use at a small extra cost.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We picked this hotel because it had a car park and a good location. It was easy to find (with a GPS), it's on a nice narrow one way street. Park in the drive way while you go in and check in. After check in your key card let's you into the garage. Garage is tight, we had a 4 door Opal and wished we had a smaller car. Good cafes, bars and the port all walking distance. We used our free day to visit Monaco and drive the 3 corniches, the views are spectacular!! If you fear heights or cliff hanging roads skip it. We drove past Grace Kelly's crash site without noticing. La Turbie is great lunch stop.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaatmaster
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I stayed in a twin room on the 7th floor for 1 night in May whilst in Nice for 2 days on business. The location is perfect, just a 5 minute walk to the Marina and a short walk to the old town, train station etc.. The hotel is clean, comfortable, has free wifi although a little slow at times and I did have a pop up website of an adult nature try to pop up on my screen! at which point I shut the internet down! The rooms are of a good size, no english tv channels working though. The shower room was really spacious and the shower was pretty powerful. A travel hairdryer fitted in the bathroom along with some basic shower gel, soap and shampoo. Very peaceful at night was not disturbed by any noise from the hotel corridors and I am quite a light sleeper. Breakfast was a little crazy, we went down for breakfast about 10am and there was a lot of people queing for drinks, pastries etc and too be honest I didnt have a lot of patience so grabbed a croisant and a juice and got on my way,. The hotel are happy to hold on to luggage for the day after you ahve checked out or before you check in to your room. The hotel bar was not too expensive, we had a capaccuino and a tea for €6 euros. When in Nice do use the train to Antibes and Monaco simple to use, good service and about €5 euros return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business