Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$161
View deal
travelup.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My flight to Nice was delayed meaning that I missed the last bus to Monaco and I didn't want to pay €100 for a taxi so I booked a bed in one of the dorm rooms around 7pm the same night. By 8pm, the hostel had rang me to check I knew how to get into the hostel, the entry codes etc and they also let me change my booking to a single private room as I was due to arrive around 3am. The room was like a self catered apartment, huge for one person! Double bed, tv, air con, towels and a powerful shower!! At first I thought the €55 price tag was a little expensive but they let me have breakfast free in the morning so I think all in all, good value! Super helpful staff!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Its a perfect place to stay in Nice!

I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with bath/shower for 9 nights.
Room is very clean and they change bed sheets.
Good air con works without any problem.
A nice kitchen if you want to cook and a simple breakfast is included for free.
Wifi works fine.
Located 2 min walk to beach and walking distance to everything else - so great location. Easy to know other guests and friendly atmosphere.
Very friendly and services minded staff (all of them, from reception to cleaning ladies).
Small fridge in the room for cooling drinks.
Safety box in reception and in room.

Something to improve: Hmm, maybe there could be more hooks on the walls to hang up things.

All in all, my best recommendations!

Room tip: Only stayed in 4-bed room, on first and second floor.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AndersL299
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Such a welcoming place with really helpful staff. Great location right near a supermarket and the beachfront! Decent kitchen and communal area. Clean rooms, comfy beds. Great feel to the place. Extremely useful that guests can continue to use facilities after checkout until 2am which was very useful before our night train! My favourite thing about the hostel was the beach towels, balls and lilos available to just borrow for the beach. Would definitely recommend, only issue is its value for money- it is on the pricier side for a hostel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We stayed for a weekend and it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The room was clean, with a bathroom for each dorm. There is also a common room with a kitchen, and 3 computers for free use. The staff are absolutely great, very nice and helpful. The hotel is located about 300 metres from the beach, and has a Carrefour (supermarket) right next door. Couldn't be more convenient. And, unusually for hostels, towels, as well as beach towels are free. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 516caitlins
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This place was great. The rating is average because I am a big stickler for bathrooms. There was no ventilation so the room was humid and a little dingier than i would have liked. but otherwise a great place to hang out. met a great guy there and we went out salsa dancing. Lots of people with stories to tell and ideas about what to do around the city. There is a wonderful smoothies and fresh fruit place a few steps down, so whether you are headed out into the city or away to your next destination. it's perfect. All of my belongings were safe i had absolutely no issues. May 2015

Room tip: if you don't mind. price wise go with the larger dorms, but most places would be great with a private room of you are truly trying to rest.
Date of stay: August 2015