Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$161
View deal
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is my third time here at the hotel. Which should say something!
The location is top notch! A few blocks from the beach, and the promenade!
The dorm room I got was on the first floor, which was decent sized. The beds were kinda shaky though, the person in bottom bunk could feel when the person in the top bunk moved. The bathroom were small as well. The door to the room doesn´t close properly, which is a security risk though!
The breakfast was very small, but free.

Should you stay here?
Yes you should!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I had a chance to stay at this hostel for 5 days during my vacation in Nice. I can say that I was more than pleasantly surprised about the cleanliness of the hostel and especially the friendliness of staff! The front office managers were very caring, always smiled, answered all my questions and recommended some really cool places to see and even explained how to get there in detail. Another very good point is the location of the hostel. In my opinion, it was perfect: 3 minutes by foot to the beach, 10 minutes walking to the very city center, and even such important things as supermarkets and pharmacy were very close.

Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Anna A
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights and it was very comfortable. Breakfast was included and it was good the best experience in my point of view is not just good rooms or the facilities, i think those are basics and need to be good but what make you experience best is the way team take care of you and provide all the details. I would specifically like to mention Elsa's name as she was super helpful not to me but to everyone who ask any detail. Nice being close to Monaco and Cannes everyone want to know more and more details about all the three places and she provided all the informations repeatedly with patience and smile. Very Gud job Elsa you will rise soon to a bigger role - Tx u everyone for the support and making my stay a comfortable one.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Really friendly staff and clean rooms and common room. So close to the beach! Really enjoyed my stay here. Can't recommend it enough.

They offer free walking tours of the city which are really inciteful and help yojesnr about the old town. They have bar crawls at night which is nice for meeting other people in the hostel!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The concierge was very kind, friendly, and accommodating. The hostel was super busy, but everyone was there to have fun. It is in a good location, close to the beach, and they even offered free beach towels! The rooms were very nice and modern, with bathrooms in the rooms. I would not recommend the walking tour- the guide seemed very uninterested and gave a lot of useless information.

Date of stay: April 2017