Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee
Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$148
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$130
  • Room Service
Best Western Alba Hotel(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$135
Hotel de la Fontaine(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$168
US$163
  • Pool
US$116
Best Western Hotel So'Co(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
3,223 results
All reviewssea viewconcierge staffold townbeautiful hotelsteam roomperfect locationseparate toiletmediterranean seanice balconythird floorhotel restaurantluxury hotelprivate beachbuffet breakfastfrench rivierasouth of francemini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After much teasing by the saucy images I found on TripAdvisor, I opted to visit the Hyatt in Nice for a weekend. Now let's not beat around the bush here, if you're looking the best BEST location in Nice, look no further.

With the beach a stones throw away, one of the Hyatt's Trump cards is that it is situated on the Promenade des Anglais. With the Old Quarter around the corner, you'll be spoilt with options of how to while away your day. But fear not, after a day at the beach or walking the town, put up your feet at the pool on the Terrace overlooking the Rivera. A sight to behold.

Savour every moment of the hotel (but be aware of the overpriced valet charge). Enjoy!

Room Tip: Get a corner suite with a view of the sea. Bliss.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Socialmediapalais, Marketing Communication Manager at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor regarding your recent summer stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

That was a pleasure to welcome you and we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our central location and our terrace with its amazing sea view. Indeed, our location on the Promenade des Anglais is perfect to discover Nice as we are located just a few steps away from the old town and the shopping area. We are also very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our indoor and outdoor swimming pool heated all year long.

Concerning the valet service, we thank you for your comment. This service is included in the daily parking package, that is to say €30 per day. The public parking Palais de la Méditerranée is located under the hotel.

We thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée during your future stay in France and on the French Riviera.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Promenade des Anglais is on the main drag in Nice and is naturally the home of several hotels; for me there is only one I look forward to returning to and it's the Palais! After staying here for the 4th time and staying at 3 other hotels along this street, I have decided the time for a review was overdue. I travel for a living and have been all over the world. Hotels are my home away from home and I value certain comforts and amenities. Trust me when I say the Palais has all the qualities I look for and you may too: comfortable beds and perfect down pillows, spacious room and well a lite bathroom (it's always a bonus when I can put my makeup on in a hotel bathroom using their magnification mirror, not my travel one, as opposed to sitting at the desk which I usually drag over to a window for the right lighting ;-) sorry I digress where was I....their rooms have lovely balconies also a fantastic place for makeup application or just a spot to recharge from the day, the design is modern -- perhaps a bit cookie cutter, but still quite nice. Breakfast is enjoyed poolside with views of the beach just down below -- a great way to start the day! It's served buffet style and has all the choices an individual could ask for. In the afternoon this same poolside area is full of guests at their leisure enjoying a swim and lunching with those fantastic views. Frequently, I lunch at the hotels I stay sometimes just because it's convenient or sometimes because I'm too lazy to go exploring for another meal, either way the Palais met my needs. I had an amazing octopus salad 2 days in a row after too many hours of exploring, it hit the spot to say the least! I can go on and on, but there is one last quality I'd like to point out about this hotel and it's their concierge. I stayed at the Palias twice this summer (I really travel a lot...) during my stay in June my husband met me and fell ill, the concierge referred a doctor to either attend him in our room or one within walking distance. They were able to get him an appointment immediately and we walked to the doctor's office only 5 minutes away!! I am so very thankful to them for coming to the rescue. During my July stay the concierge assisted me with several things including help with directions to restaurants in old town Nice, to my tour with Loic to Cannes + Antibes + St. Paul, to storing my huge market bags overnight in their refrigerator (I did a little grocery shopping for my departure). So after all that I'd have to say if you are considering hotels within the "five star" category then I would only say stay at the Palais -- A lovely comfortable hotel!!! Until next time....a grateful thank you to the the Palais

Room Tip: The most quiet rooms are along the residential side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tennille M

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your review on Trip Advisor, following to your stay this summer at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty.

That is a pleasure to hear that you had a perfect stay and that you enjoyed your comfortable bedroom with its lovely balcony and its bathroom, the modern design and your dining experience for breakfast and lunch. Indeed, our Chef Cyril Cheype offers a Mediterranean cuisine with local seasonal products, carefully selected to highlight delicious and Mediterranean gastronomy.

We are also very pleased to hear that our staff, especially our Concierges, met your expectations and helped you in your requests. We look forward to sharing your feedback with them. Your satisfaction and comfort are our main preoccupations.

We sincerely thank you for your recommendation and will be very pleased to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée during your future stay on the French Riviera.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

From the first contact, with a lovely lady called Vanina (Reservations) who handled our booking very efficiently and was so friendly, helpful and professional, to the sad moment we said goodye to Vincent, the nicest, most helpful Concierge we have ever met, apart from Gregory of course! We all loved everything about the hotel: excellent location, beautiful hotel, friendly, helpful, courteous staff. We had breakfast in the hotel and the buffet was wonderful, with plenty of choice and excellent quality, the staff in the Terrace Bar/Restaurant were extremely friendly and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Everyone made you feel welcome and a valued guest. We had a few dinners at the hotel, which were great, but ate out a number of times too. Our room was very clean, with lovely comfortable beds/pillows/bed linen. Excellent air conditioning too (quiet)! We had an evening flight and the hotel very kindly let us have a late check out (2.30pm). What more can I say, except that we can't wait for a return visit as soon as possible!

Room Tip: City View Rooms are the quietest/private as they are at the back of the hotel, with a view of Nice and the mountains, you do still have a balcony though. The other rooms overlook the pool/terrace/promenade, it's all personal choice though as a sea view is also lovely, however the Promenade Anglaise is very busy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank openwork

Dear Guest,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your review on Trip Advisor, following to your stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

We are very pleased to learn that you really enjoyed our central location, the comfort of your bedroom and our professional staff, especially Vanina from our Reservation Department and our Concierges. Please be assured that we will share your feedback with them.

Concerning the buffet breakfast, it is always an exceptional moment to have breakfast facing the sea to start a beautiful day in Nice.

We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at our Restaurant Le 3e, located on the third floor of our property. Indeed, our Chef Cyril CHEYPE offers a Mediterranean cuisine: local seasonal products are carefully selected to highlight delicious and Mediterranean gastronomy.

We sincerely thank you for your recommendation. That will be a pleasure to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée during your future stay in Nice.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We only stayed one night and wished we had longer. The indoor/outdoor pool with open terrace to sea view amazing!!!! The beach is rocky and we skipped it here because of that. Discount at private beach/plage/ but still more than what we paid in Cannes.
The staff was super nice and helpful. We are hyatt platinum members and were upgraded to "partial sea view" that seemed like the most awesome room you could have- balcony that overlooked pool and out to sea. Loved it! And a couple blocks from the main area of restaurants, park, shops and old nice. A short walk to the 'market' and restaurant area. We had a great dinner with fresh seafood and vendors in the evening. (Just past opera house). Perfect

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank LesleyRandall
Socialmediapalais, Marketing Communication Manager at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor concerning your recent summer stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a perfect stay and that you especially enjoyed your partial sea view room, our helpful staff and the central location of our hotel. Indeed, we are ideally located on the prestigious Promenade des Anglais in the heart of Nice, a few steps away from the city’s key attractions.

Concerning the beach access, we invite you to reserve your beach access with our Concierges at the preferential daily rate of 25 € per person. This package includes the daily access to the beach with sunbed and umbrella.

We sincerely thank you for your recommendation and we will be very pleased to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very central to the Old Quarter, this hotel is top quality. Our standard room was more than enough and faced over the city. The highlight is din ing or having cocktails around the indoor-outdoor pool on the Terrace overlooking the beach. Pure Riviera, luxury and quality combined. Service was very good.

Room Tip: The quieter rooms are with city views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor following to your stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

We are very pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and more especially the quality of the service, your spacious room with the city view and our central location. That is a pleasure to learn that you had a perfect dining experience on our terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Please be assured that I share your feedback with our Executive Chef Cyril Cheype.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée during your future travel in Nice.