Basically part of a apartment building, run by some very nice people.
Many, many pluses:
* Location - right on the Place Massena (pedestrian only shopping street)
* unlike many such places it is very quiet (rooms are away from street)
* comfy bed, remodeled bathroom.
* free wireless internet (worked excellent!)
* very, very friendly staff which had good recommendations.
* fairly large room (even the single which i stayed in)
Some negatives which may bother some, but were fine with me:
* a couple of staircases to reach the lobby
* no on-site food or breakfast (you're in France, so just go to a cafe!)
* some staff weren't fluent in English (definitely could communicate though).
btw - I would highly recommend booking with Venere.com, I had great luck with bookings made at Venere while on my recent trip.More
- Free Wifi