“Lovely Nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
3-Hour Bike Tour of Nice by Night
Ranked #13 of 67 Outdoor Activities in Nice
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Nice in a fun and original way during a 3 hours bike tour, from 10 am to 1 pm. Comfortably installed on your Dutch city Bike, you will see the highlights of Nice and learn their secrets.For security, our tours are starting at age 12 and our groups don't exceed 10 persons. Our tours are available in French and English.At Holland Bikes Nice, you also have the possibility to rent very high quality bikes and e-bikes!Now also tours at night with special monkey lights in you wheels! Discover Nice at night from 21pm to 24pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was our first time to Nice (and to France!) so a guided city tour was perfect for us. We had a freindly guide who spoke great english (and french) and was really passionate about the city. We rode through back streets, the old town, the promenade.. and went to various lookouts for the best views. I cant forget to mention the gelati pit stop! YUM! Thanks Kris, and Holland bikes for an awesomely memorable time in Nice.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kimvu

• Slovak first
switzerland
“Perfect location to rent a Bicycle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have rented a electric bike at Holland Bikes in Nice for one week.
I must say, it is an excellent bike rental company. The service was very professional, fast and helpful. My bike was in top condition and I was very happy with it.
I can stongly recommend Holland Bikes to everybody.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Electric Cargo (Family) bike holiday in Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Holland Bikes offered brilliant service during our stay in Nice. We have been to Nice before, but this time, hiring two electric bikes (one electric family Cargo Bike: for our 6 year old and 2 year old to sit in the front) was a fantastic way of getting around. We could stop where and when we wanted, and got to see much more of the coast line than before. Plus with two children who get very tired walking, it was great to be able to let them sit in the cargo bike.

I highly recommend it! The battery lasted all day and made biking around a dream.

Melissa was a wonderful help during our stay.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Electric bikes rental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

With my friend, we wanted to go to Villefranche sur mer so we rent 2 electric bikes for one day. One bike was more powerful than the other one but they were both excellent! We rode up the climb without any efforts (amazing)! We really appreciated our rent and our trip to Villefranche.
The staff was really nice and helpul, they gave us some really good tips (one of them was living in Vilefranche) and they explained us everything about e-bikes (it was our first time).
It was the best day and experience of our stay in Nice, I really advice people to do it!

Visited July 2013
Nice, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bike hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I hired the bikes for my parents so we could all go on a cycle trip together. They had a great time. The service at Holland bikes was excellent.

Visited July 2013