My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights this past July. Because there were 6 of us, we needed 3 rooms. We settled our boys into their 2 rooms, and when we got to our room, we found it stunk of cigarette smoke. My husband informed the front desk that I have an allergy to smoke and told them we couldn't stay in that room, so we were moved to another room. The other room was smaller than the original room. We didn't get our luggage for over 2 hours!! We stayed in that room for 2 nights, but after the constant noise (we were across from the service elevator). Meanwhile, the A/C in one of our sons rooms was not working. We reported this to the front desk and were told it would be addressed. Two hours later, we went to the front desk again and they told us that no one was available to look at the A/C until the next day, so my children didn't have a/c. When we asked for restaurant suggestions, the young lady at the front desk looked like a deer in the headlights. We were told to go to old Nice, and pick out a restaurant once we got there. Finally, I asked to speak to a manager. He felt bad about my room and upgraded my husband and myself. He also sent someone up to fix the boys' a/c. He did seem to want to please. The new room was more spacious, however, there was a horrendous smell. Maybe it was because the shower is in the middle of the room and water splashes all over the floor? Also, there seemed to be mold? There was one helpful employee, Andres, who worked the front desk and seemed to know the area and was very helpful. Overall, the hotel is asthetically pleasing, but they had a lot of work to do regarding service. We have traveled to many places and this certainly was not 5 star worthy. i hope they get their act together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel