This Boscolo Exedra is not like Boscolo Exedra Roma.
Rooms vary, both superior and deluxe. Note that the bathroom is kind-of integrated with the room so bathroom lights will illuminate the room.
Swimming pool is about 12m and is dark.
Service is good (no turn down), breakfast is good, location in good (8min walk to tram, train, beach, restaurants, although all in different directions).
Wall paint and some fixtures are a bit rundown but much less than other hotels in south of france ;-) (BTW, no cigaret smoke, good)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel