Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection
Ranked #13 of 204 Hotels in Nice
Paris
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

Have a break and spend one full weekend in a white cocoon.
Between a sauna session and a dive in the unexpectedly design pool, you will remit your tired body to the spa experts for a facial treatment and a full manucure.
Then come back to your great room and enjoy a warm bath with one of their numerous bathing lotions and gels.
Once regenerated, a quick stay at the hotel bar to sip a Long Island Iced Tea with local friends you would have priorly invited to meet you there before dinner.
Your night will be enchanted with an excellent mattress, excellent cotton linen sheets and a peaceful and quiet large allwhite bedroom.
This is a sanctuary and you will feel trapped between the envy to share this address and the temptation to keep it for yourself...
Treat yourself: you desserve it and what the h...
Life is too short!

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Pincesdecrabe
exedra, Directeur général at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 25 November 2012
Dear Guest,
We have really appreciated for taking the time to express your feedback concerning your stay in our property on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you, every day the main goal of the management and the staff of the Boscolo Exedra are to reach guest satisfaction, and learning from you that you have found the property and its services corresponding to your expectations is like an award in achieving our task. A special thanks also for your positive comments on our bedding facilities and on our Spa Deep Nature.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you for your next stay on the French Riviera.
The General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

With an indoor pool and a nice sauna it was a the perfect hotel to spend a couple of days during a winter month. The "all white" design was very elegant and created a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. Bringing a car wasn't a problem either with the very professionally managed valet service. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of high quality products served in a very stylish setting. The staff was well mannered and friendly. We strongly recommend this very nice hotel.

Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Helge E
Toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

I consider myself a very worldly traveller and I am at the point that I see things beyond cleanliness
and good food. By the way this hotel offers these points in a most remarkable fashion.
I had an experience that they handled with extreme dignity and left me feeling important and that my mental comfort was all that they were concerned about. While I was packing I noticed that something was missing. I reported it to the hotel and they immediately told me that they would try to find it. At no time did they make me feel that they were not behind me 100%. They never for one moment made me feel like I would not be satisfied. When I got home they called me immediately and I was so glad because there in my suitcase was the missing article. Philippe the Manager was so kind and reassuring. The entire staff at the front desk couldn't have been nicer. Never have I been in such a well staffed, clean, beautiful hotel. They helped me to find restaurants, gave me instructions to get to places that were so easy. They gave me their card so that if I got lost I would always know where to call. This hotel truly goes above and beyond what one would expect of a hotel. Philippe and his staff are incomparable.
I truly believe that they care about each and every person that walks through their doors and in turn make you feel safe and like family. This is a hotel that has been trained to perfection. I thank you all at Boscolo for a wonderful stay. For anyone who is looking for an incredible relaxing stay in Nice, make sure you stay at the Boscolo Exedra Nice. Enjoy their amazing facilities as well and the best omelette and coffee in Nice.

Room Tip: Leave it up to the front desk. Tell them what you what your preferences are. They will accommodate...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Judi S S
exedra, General Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Dear Guest,
We have really appreciated for taking the time to express your feedback concerning your stay in our property on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you, every day the main goal of the management and the staff of the Boscolo Exedra are to reach guest satisfaction, and learning from you that you have found the property and its services corresponding to your expectations is like an award in achieving our task. A special thanks also from Philippe and his team as it seems that you have appreciated their attention in their task to help you to have the best advises about your concierge requests.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

The hotel is perfectly located for exploring - walking distance to everything in a town which is fairly small anyway. The decor is chic and very feminine (white and pink) - the rooms are fairly small but very comfortable, nice firm beds and delicious toiletries. Beware the 'Big Brother Bathroom' - a glass shower in the middle of the bedroom....Not recommended for anyone preferring privacy while they scrub! A nice touch is the small buffet in the bar from 6pm - just buy a drink and you get access to lots of yumminess. However, if you plan to have breakfast at the hotel - pay for B&B. We didn't and one slice of toast, a yoghurt and 2 coffees cost us 48 euros! Gulp!

Room Tip: Request a room with a private bathroom if you'd rather not shower on display!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Agirlcalledme
Dear Guest,
We have really appreciated for taking the time to express your feedback concerning your stay in our property on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you, every day the main goal of the management and the staff of the Boscolo Exedra are to reach guest satisfaction, and learning from you that you have found the property and its services corresponding to your expectations is like an award in achieving our task. A special thanks also for the compliments on the style of the property and on the comfortable and nice firm beds as well as the delicious toiletries.
For the breakfast service, we inform you that the extensive buffet breakfast as a cost of 24 euros per persons but on à la carte you can also choose instead the italian continental breakfast that offers coffee or tea, choise of various pastries and breds, a glass of fruit juice for 15 euros per person. Finally in case of your return in Nice we inform you that we have also rooms with separate bathrooms from the room.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

My friend and I just returned from a Mediterranean Cruise on the Seabourne. The three nights at the Boscolo Excedra in Nice was even better than we had hoped. The hotel is beautiful, elegant, and immaculate. We loved the location. The rooms are modern and spotless, with wonderfully comfortable beds. Gorgeous, well-appointed, and spacious bathroom. The staff welcomed us warmly and were anxious to make our stay perfect. They were always available to suggest the best restaurants, the best methods of transportation, and satisfied every request. They made certain that we didn't get lost and even lent us one of the staff member's personal umbrella. It is obvious that they love their jobs and enjoy working with their guests. It is really one of my best hotel experiences ever. Thank you to Philippe and his Staff.

Room Tip: We loved our room on the first floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
exedra, Directeur général at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

Boscolo Nice is an high quality hotel.
The costs of the services are amply rewarded by the quality.
The room is very nice and spacious. The bathroom is very nice and there are all the amenities (bidet, bath, etc.). Everything in the hotel is really classy and decorated all in white with design elements.
The hotel has also a private parking, a spa, a pool and a beach. In addition there is also a great seafood restaurant ... So there is everything for a perfect luxury and comfort

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Albert I
exedra, General Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Dear Guest,
We have really appreciated for taking the time to express your feedback concerning your stay in our property on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you, every day the main goal of the management and the staff of the Boscolo Exedra are to reach guest satisfaction, and learning from you that you have found the property and its services corresponding to your expectations is like an award in achieving our task. Indeed.
Rochester, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

Upon arriving at the hotel, one gets the impression of such a great hotel; however this quickly fades when getting out of the car. The various valet attendants we completely arrogant with no greeting. At no time throughout our one week stay did the valet say bonjour/bonsoir or even open the door! A similar experience was with the front desk staff. There were of course only a couple people who were management who provided great service.
During my one week stay I had to change my room 2 times! The first room had a severe mold issue which was brought with a sad excuse that I should deal with their maintenance issues from management. I directly changed my room as a result and was given the room next door which had less mold, but still mold. The next morning I awoke to noticing the headboard. What I thought to be pieces of broken wood were not in fact broken wood but two bandaids! I immediately brought this disgusting issue to management and a room change was given later in the day to a better room with NO mold. Before leaving I noticed numerous areas of the room which lacked attention from the housekeeper. When turning the water on in the bidet, brown water shot out of the faucet.
One time I called room service for two drinks in the evening and was told they would arrive in 15minutes. 1h went by and no drinks; I called again getting voicemail numerous times.. finally getting a guy who told me the drinks could be on their way and he would check on the issue.
This evening, the housekeeper took the bathrobes and failed to replace them. When calling for new ones, the front desk said they were on their way. 45 minutes went by, nothing. When I called again, I was told they were on their way. 15minutes, nothing. Finally after another 10minutes two unmatching bathrobes wrapped in plastic that didn't belong to the hotel with holes and tears arrived at my door. In the morning I brought these to the front desk.
Another family member had to change their room twice as well! The first room had a strong foul oder coming from the bath drains. In the second room there was a bad ant infestation! The final room was great.
When coming to Nice I didn't expect to deal with such issues that took time out of my family's stay and create unneeded stress. I did speak with a manager who took care of some issues, but the general staff stayed the same. I have never had such service issues/irregularities in any other 5star hotel I've stayed at. The spa at the Boscolo is fantastic, the hotel is another issue. Severe training on all ends is needed in this hotel to maintain a 5 star rating..

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank dzamboro
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us your experience at the Boscolo Exedra, we really regret to learn that your stay did not come up to your expectation and we are taking very seriously into consideration your negative experiences. Be assuring that the Management will take all necessary steps and make all efforts in order that these episodes did not repeat themselves as for us the service attention and attitude toward our guest is the priority and we hope to improve these aspects in the shortest terms.
Again please accept our sincere apologize for the problems occurred with your stay we hope that the discount offered on you final bill for the all rooms of your party for the entire stay of 7 nights will at least compensate the problems encountered as well as the amenities sent to your rooms as a gesture of excuse. We are working together with the housekeeping department in order that the future guest will not encounter these situations in the future again.
We hope that you will have the opportunity to return and experience these changes in the future we will be more than pleased to propose you as gesture of goodwill a free upgrading and a VIP welcome. With kind regards.
The Management