Great location for getting to Nice Ville, going out into the Old Town, getting around in general. Concierge barely speaks English, so cannot direct you anywhere. The receptionist gave us wrong details to catch the bus on Sunday to Eze Village. Nice hotel. Supposedly 5*. I've stayed at the Hotel Intercontinental in Cannes and this doesn't hold a candle to it. No complimentary water in room. Can of coke €7, small bottle of nuts €8, worth no more than €1. Probably wouldn't stay again. Really check your room bill, we were presented with a bill for several items we had not ordered.€28 for breakfast...for nothing special. I'd recommend the Italian Creperie in Rue Massena, or one of the local bars, nothing better than breakfast al fresco when the sun is shining, watching the world go by. Fresh croissants and fantastic coffee costs as little as €4 and it leaves room for fantastic lunches in some of the local bistros on the Cote D'Azur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel