I stayed there during the F1 weekend, and the place was pretty packed. Hotel is smartly tucked away in a nice neighbourhood, away from the tourist traps near the beach.
Room have floor-to-ceiling glass-enclosed shower stall. At other hotels, there were always blinds to make the shower a bit more private, but not here. Not quite my thing. But kudos for excellent selection of shampoos and conditioners.
Pool is not bad. They did a nice job of making a underground pool appealing.
Breakfast was decent, although scrambled eggs were overly runny for my tastes. Otherwise, selection of food was quite good, and no real complaints there as the service and courteous and efficient.
Service could use some work. I phoned to ask for English newspaper, and was told that it can be found in the restaurant. I would have expected them to offer to bring them up at a 5* hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel