We stayed at Boscolo end of July 2014 for 4 nights.
The entrance is very beautiful, inside is all white and calm and the lobby has a a nice aura.
I had booked a premium room which is 1 level above the normal room because I believe is guarantees you some extra attention, since you are paying more than the average room.
We arrived there at noon 12 o'clock and the room was not ready. They informed that the check in time is at 3pm (every hotel in the world has a 2pm check in, why 3pm Boscolo?).
We left and when we came back at the afternoon at around 7 pm the room they gave us was a very spacious room (which is what I paid for) but with the worst view I have even seen. I had a view of the air conditioner machines!!! For a Premium room!! Not that they other rooms can have an amazing view but at least you get to have a view of the street with the trees outside or the inner dome of the Lobby.
The room was overall clean and very spacious.
Like someone pointed out the shower is visible from the bed which means that you cannot stay with a friend or family. It is strictly couples thing. But overall big Shower. Big toilet room. Clean towels and they also had a series of nice shower gels and stuff like that.
Room service charges you 5€ just to bring you anything regardless of the cost. this 5€ does not include the tip. This is a first as I have been staying in 5 star hotels ever since I was a kid and have never seen a room service to charge you for the service they offer.
Staff was ok in being polite. Nothing special or nothing that makes you feel warm. Just polite.
they charge you €35 per day for parking which is a ripoff. 3' walk (next to the park) is a parking Garage which charged me €15 per day for 5 days of stay.
Location is ok. Not far from the see with a car and not far from the highway if you wan tot visit Cannes or Monaco.
+Nice Hotel Design
-charge of room service
-charge for parking expensive
-View of the room was terrible
The room i Stayed was 420 and if I got offered to stay in that room again I'd decline. Same should you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel