This was a last minute reservation for us, and I'm so glad we stayed here! As other reviews have said, the interior of this hotel is almost completely white. Everything is very sleek, modern and CLEAN. The front desk staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful. They have maps of Nice and surrounding sites (like Monaco), and great suggestions.
We spent one afternoon at the private hotel beach - it was our one splurge (35 euro/person) on this vacation but totally worth it if you're planning to spend the afternoon. You get a comfy cushioned chair, umbrella, towel and a drink, and clean facilities to change/shower, etc.
The hotel itself has an amazing spa. The jacuzzi pool, sauna, and steam room were free to hotel guests. We didn't partake in any of the spa services, but this was a great perk!
The room was enormous, comfortable and spacious, with a fridge/minibar, flat screen TV (although the 2 English channels weren't working - the technician came to fix it, but couldn't), table and chairs, little balcony, and huge closet. The bathroom is also enormous, but a bit awkward, as the glass shower is in the middle of the room, and was also open to the front door. There is a curtain you can close along the back side of the shower, but I wouldn't stay here with other people unless you know your roommates REALLY well! The shower itself was great, with plenty of hot water. The AC worked well in the summer heat.
The only real "con" was the lack of free internet. You had to pay for Wi-Fi (something like 7 euro for an hour), and the single computer in the lobby (the "business center") was also expensive. There are plenty of cheap internet cafes around the city, so there's no need to pay top dollar at the hotel. However, I wouldn't stay here on a business trip. I just think for a hotel of this caliber, the internet should be free for guests.
Also, the breakfast was expensive, so we skipped it. We didn't try the seafood restaurant, but it seemed popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel