“delicious and refreshing meal”
Review of Banh Mei

Banh Mei
Ranked #369 of 2,002 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

After a long day on the beach i got the salad with chicken and it was so refreshing and delicious! The service was great and fast and my friends and i agreed we wished we could have eaten the meal all over again. Would definietly go back to have it again or try something new!

1  Thank Allie C

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Everything is perfect, so fresh and simple. One of the few places in Nice where you get amazing, cheap food and also wonderful service! I love Banh Mei!

1  Thank Victoria J
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely little place offering a delicious alternative to regular French cuisine. Vibrant use of ingredients, completely authentic. I enjoyed my lunch here enormously.

1  Thank Montratchet
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I seldom review, but this was the worst (and most expensive) pho I have had in my life. Left me grumpy for the rest of the day though I was in sunny Nice.
They really should just not have it on their menu if they can't make it properly! The noodles weren't even cooked through.

5  Thank Ching L
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Really nice Vietnamese sandwiches I ever had.I will definarely go for second time. I recommend this fast food concept strongly.