“Great location”

Nice Home Sweet Home
Ranked #18 of 45 Nice B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 March 2013

For a family room, this was so large ! We loved the views from our windows and the spaciousness of the giant room - there was room to open suitcases and feel at home. We walked everywhere from this location and also took buses around Nice. The bus stop was right on the corner.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We were a little nervous when we arrived and nobody answered the ring (we did email them earlier to inform our arrival time and got the reply). I have to called the owner using my roaming cell phone which was quite expensive. Apart from the excitement in the beginning, the B&B is very homey, clean and quite spacious. The breakfast was good (croissant, bread and hot drink). Really good for its price. The only bad point is the location which is quite far from the market and beach but pretty good distance from the station.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank WonmaW
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The location is very convenient both for people travelling by car and for those travelling by train. It is near to the center but in a quiet enough street.
The owner was very helpful in accommodating my change of plans regarding the arrival and departure.
Though I had no issues, I noticed the b&b is very big and I could not really be sure of how many people I had to share the bathroom with.

Room Tip: The site advertises A/C, which in my room was provided by a portable unit. Luckily I didn't need...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dilbert1970
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Nice enough guest house in a central location, however our stay was slightly marred after we spotted a couple of cockroaches on the floor in the kitchen area! Thankfully we only stayed one night.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Location is perfect, all spots are in walking distance. As there is no elevator, you must trvavel light.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank AugustoCNice
Reviewed 10 May 2012

At first, I thought it's really close to the main station, but it's further than what I've thought... The hostel itself is nice, has a fully eqquiped kitchen, washing machine, HUGE bathroom, and my favorite is DELICIOUS breakfast.. :D
But, since it's located in a building (they don't own the whole building), you have to be extra careful with the security problem.. So, pay more attention when the owner explain you about the rules, the key, etc..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Risa_Prameswari_P
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I really like this cute and clean hostel. Even though we had to share a bathroom with other guests, the bathroom was huge and clean and spacious, with loads of cupboard room to put our own toiletries. The room we had was very pretty and clean. Also, the owner tries to equip the fridge with cheap water and munchies, which was very thoughtful. Also has a pay per use washer and dryer. In all, I'm not much of a hostel stayer, but this is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. I would say the only drawback for summer stays is that it doesn't come with A/C.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends