“More than a burger bar”
Review of Nice Burger - CLOSED

Nice Burger
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This restaurant serves great food with good friendly service in a happy atmosphere, even providing excellent entertainment on some evenings. Its situation on a very quiet side road makes sitting outside a very pleasant experience, the owners and staff go out of their way to explain the menu and serve you with courtesy and a smile. I wish we had used it more as trying some of the bigger, more expensive restaurants in Nice did not always come up to expectations.

1  Thank Graham P

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice burger in Nice Burger with avocado and peanuts. Everything freshly prepared. Although very busy, we were served quickly. As dessert I had a very good tiramisu. Definitely recommendation.

1  Thank Christian T
Reviewed 14 May 2014

i was very surprised to eat an excelent burger (magnific)as the french says, i didn t wait so much after i ordered , the waitress young and very pretty , the price is good , the desert i recomanded is good , i think is a really surprise eat in france a really burger..:..........)

1  Thank eliane t
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've had a coffee here several times under the current and previous owners but this is the first time I ate here. My son is into burgers (as is the rest of France at the moment!) so it was a convenient lunch-time food-stop yesterday lunchtime. The waitress was super-friendly and charming with it and the burger of the day (Swiss) was good enough for a gourmet burger at €11.85 with a drink. They also serve other dishes beyond the namesake burgers. Its a small place with a small terrace by a side road but traffic is light. I'd go again but I would recommend they do a bit more to dress the plate.

1  Thank Eddie06
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Europe is so surprising. High standards to no standards.
We have found many fine establishments to indulge. This os great and find it on pur final
morning in the area.
Owner standing outside humbly
greets us. He is so inviting.
Quickly informing us that it is done just the way we want it.
He delivered.
Excellent. Had my omelette
Europe as a rule not into eggs just lots of bread, fresh squeezed orange juice coffee.
A feast.
Return?
No question what a find!!!