I give to the hotel that:
- low fare: I paid 48 euro for one night stay
- Quite silent: it provides average sleep quality
- It offers parking: under payment (around 7 or 8 euros per day) you can park the car
Now the bad...
- Bad infrastructure: the window's locker was completely broken. Being a double window it did not provide any issue, even though, is a sign of how badly care is taken over this place
- Location: very very bad, forget about restaurants around......and some prostitutes at night in the surroundings. And worst of all....far from the main city sights.
- Bad and "anonymous" service: you feel treated like cattle. The hotel is too large to provide coziness.
- Decoration: blah....It reminded me the old hotel from "shining" really.
Stay away....the city offers better option at slightly more expensive fares.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premiere Classe Nice - Promenade Des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nice Premiere Classe Hotel