“The best fitness experience in France”
Review of Future Form

Future Form
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was lucky to be with Future Form for a week whilst I was in Nice - I stumbled across their website where they offer a week's membership which is a very good price. I emailed about the courses as I wanted to make sure it was in English and find out about the time tables etc. and I was blown away by the personal attention and how quick they were to respond to my questions - they were more than helpful. Already I started booking in for my classes, and Jenny would even text message me to let me know if classes were on - that's just insanely good! The classes were incredible and I managed to really feel good about my body by the end of it, it gave me the perfect kick start to my new fitness regime. Jenny would also come and help me as much as she could with my workout and make sure that we all weren't hurting ourselves and getting the most out of the classes. I loved PIlates Stick and Ballet Form most, but all classes I was lucky enough to attend were incredible - I will definitely be going back!!

Thank you to Jenny and the team, I had the best time

Julia