“Return Visit to ChezJuliette did not disappoint”
Review of Chez Juliette

Chez Juliette
Ranked #262 of 1,989 Restaurants in Nice
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We visited this quaint, authetic French Restaurant for the second time this year and were not diappointed. It was lovely to see Juliette and her charming huband both working hard and bantering with the diners.

Food was as good as I had remembered and the Coq au Vin was superb. I enjoyed every last bite. The set menu is a good option and provides you with a taste of France.

Located on Rosetti Square it is ideal for enjoying the sights and sound of the Old Town. I will return there again on my next visit for sure.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great food, lovely setting in old town Nice. The hostess and her husband were extremely pleasant and helpful, food looked and tasted amazing and the atmosphere was lovely. Could not fault this restaurant, and the price of the food was reasonable considering the effort that was put into the preparation and presentation. I would definitely recommended this restaurant to anyone visiting Nice.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Nice is a town of restaurants...everywhere you walk, any type of cuisine is available. We went to Chez Juliette on the recommendation of a friend, and were very pleased. We had eaten elsewhere, and the food is good, but the attention of the staff and the quality of our meal was exceptional. As we ate, a musician walked by, serenading the area with an accordion, adding to the ambiance...when he walked over for a tip, we were happy to reward him for his beautiful playing. If you decide to eat there, be aware they are closed on Tuesdays..

1  Thank lovestodrive
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was angered to read such a negative review on such a magnificent restaurant. If you have read the comment in question I would like you to know that I was there that night I witnessed the incident. Firstly Chez Juliette is not a fast food restaurant and is about an amazing French atmosphere and not about a quick meal. It baffles me to imagine that someone could be impatient in such a beautiful place. The writer of "the owner should crack a smile" who said he only ordered his starters, failed to mention all the rose' that he ordered and consumed before his meal. He is clearly easyly angered and unstable if he is unhappy at a place like Chez Juliette. I personally have made many visits and returns to this amazing restaurant, that is an amazing way to put the cherry on the top of a fantastic day in the elegant city of Nice. I would also like to thank his wife who, with out the mans knowledge, apologized for the mans behavior. At least she had some decency and was adult about the situation. Chez Juliette is a magnificent restaurant I knew you will enjoy it as much as I have.

3  Thank NickJoubert
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Meal was OK but nothing special. House wine quite expensive. Sat outdoor in a nice area with plenty of atmosphere.