“Best burger I've ever eaten!”
Review of Cafe Del Arte

Cafe Del Arte
Ranked #1,135 of 1,974 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$18 - US$44
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was surprised by the generally average reviews on here as the burger I had was incredible. Fresh ingredients, succulent meat and chips to die for. My wife had the risotto which was also delicious. The staff were very friendly and the meal was not too expensive considering it's location. We ate at lunch and the service was perfectly reasonable. We'll be going back!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

We visited on a very busy night in Cour Saleya and the service was very slow. Food was ok but could not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank gerry2412
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I ordered a beef fondue and it didn't have much taste, and my partner ordered the duck that didn't really taste like duck.

This was indeed an average meal.

I would suggest to venture off the trail a little for some cheaper more tasty food.

1  Thank Zesshhh
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Ate here with my wife and 3 kids on a wet April afternoon. Service was friendly and they looked after us all well. The food was nicely presented and tasted great. Would recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Friday lunch was a nice little addition to our trip. Food nice (homely French/seafood), great menu special from the staff. Good wine list and usual options which would compliment your food. Nice surroundings and seemed busy with 'Locals' always a good sign.