“Nice lunch on a busy Saturday”
Review of Le Safari

Le Safari
Ranked #414 of 2,157 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a very good lunch seated outside. Made the reservation about an hour before. I had the menu, wanted to try the Tripe Nicoise. It was decent. My wife had the Caprese salad. Service was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,055)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Eat at this restaurant whenever I'm in Nice , always found the food very good with lots of local Nicoise dishes .
On my last visit I had the stuffed pork which was a local dish and was very good.
Its in a popular location where there's always something going on ...

1  Thank Nickjl67
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We called in here for a quick dinner. We shared the antipasti and I had linguine with clams. My husband had game time with spaghetti. Both meals and starter were delicious. Best food we ate in 3 days in Nice. Our waiter was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We, a party of six, enjoyed a good meal in a friendly atmosphere. The waiter was charming and hard working. We would return.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here. Fried squid, fried sardines and steak. Good service - nice location by market. Reasonable prices.