Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
1,789 results
All reviews on site port grimaud family holiday great beach bike rental choice of restaurants roka lodge supermarket accommodation caravan facilities camping shop teenagers laundrette bbq
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The village is very nice and I loved it from the first time I arrived there in august 2009. Year after year we visited this site and we couldn't be more happy. The fact that we feel like that's our house is great and the beach is a few steps away. We usually rent ¨fare cote jardin deux chambre¨.

Room tip: Choose one of the "fare¨s.
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ursacheg
Reviewed 9 October 2011

In La Prairies de la mer, we spent several days in October 2011. Camp itself is beautiful and huge, and there is everything you need for your vacation - shop, several restaurants, entertainment for children, bars. Employees are trying to everything was perfect, clean and tidy.

What a disappointment to us, was lodging. We had paid Mobile Home Mini California, where the vendor camp declared air-conditioning, washing machine, television and modern facilities. But nothing like that was there. Accommodation was older and worn out, declared equipment as an air conditioner, washing machine and television did not take place. At the same time we have got horribly blankets. The camp has several types of mobile home and as we can see the others and the larger mobile homes, there are really nice Inside brewing, but the type Mini California decided I can not recommend.

One thing I have to pointed is bed - for two adults, there is only one 140 cm wide bed and really uncomfortable bed.

There were a lot of dogs, so if you have a pet, there is no problem with this.

Room tip: Choose something another than Mini California
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Aives
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Fantastic location, right on the bay of St. Tropez. Very family friendly with camp sites, caravan and cabins available. Pets are also allowed. Kids play area with rides at a very reasonable price, which you can buy in bulk for about 20 Euro for roughly 30 rides.
There are also restaurants right on the beach- front as well as convenience stores and take-away food options available.
In the summer there is live music every night with great bands.
There are also bars for the single/no kids couples. A little expensive for drinks, but hey, after all you are on the Bay of St. Tropez.
You are across the road from Port Grimaud where this beautiful little village has been re-created in the style of old France/Venice, with waterways, markets and great restaurants as well.
Across the Bay is St. Tropez, accessible by ferry at a good price.
I stayed with my family for about 300 Euros, in a 2 bedroom cabin for 1 week,.
Would recommend this resort to all families, singles and couples as it has something to offer everyone.

Room tip: If you are staying in a cabin go for one a street back from the beach front as it is quieter.
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank KEZALJ
Reviewed 1 October 2011

As a last minute holiday we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the village and shown our hut for the week. It was modern, clean and spacious with everything we needed even English satellite and wifi! We were so close to everything and spent most of the time on the beach. Restaurants are very well priced, amazing locations with views over golfe de st tropez. Good entertainment available for the kids until 21h00. Supermarket / beautician/ hairdresser on site. Overall a fabulous location and great service from everyone we met.

Date of stay: September 2011
3  Thank SuzieMcE
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I first came to Les Prairies De La Mer in 1973. We came here every summer for three weeks for nine Years. Ever since my wife and I met I have told her all about those Holidays and how happy and amazing they were and this Year after going on about them for 12 Years we finally went. 28 Years after my last visit here I was amazed and delighted to find that it was as good as I remember it was. Sure it had been updated and more things had been added like more food outlets on site, a live music venue more water sports etc..etc.. but unlike so many places the look and feel was exactly how I remembered it from all those years ago. In my opinion if you want to stay in the Gulf of St Tropez and not get ripped off this is the only place to stay. Clearly if you want to stay in a Hotel there are plenty to choose from but if you are happy to self cater (there are loads of places to eat out in the area) then this is it for me and my wife and I will definately be back here very soon!!

Date of stay: July 2011