“Feel like in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Fellini

Le Fellini
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liege, Belgium
“Feel like in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Excellent Food, especially for the fish. From outside it does not look like a great restaurant but the quality is in your plate and in the atmosphere.

Visited March 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“Very good food - especially the seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very accommodating to me and my colleagues on a recent business trip - the food was well priced and served in good time. The seafood risotto looked awesome, sadly I was only ate there twice so saw this awesome meal on my last night. Very close to the hotel I was staying at and open late. Friendly staff and yummy desserts. Well worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
Milan, Italy
“Terrible to customers!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I have come to this restaurant many times (it's near my house) and have noticed the way the boss acts with customers... The last time some friends and I reserved a table for 6 at 9:30 pm.. We got there and the place was packed, no waiter considered us you even if we tried talking to them! After 10 minutes they managed to tell us to go talk to the boss for our table.. The replies we got from him were inappropriate.. After telling him we had no intention of waiting other 30 minutes as we had reserved he told us he didn't mind if we left! Way to go boss!

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Violetta N
Monte Carlo
“A longtime favorite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

The location on the sea is wonderful, but Gustavo, your Host is what one of the BEST on the Cote d Azure. He instinctively knows what you "need." I have had small quiet dinners here and have brought friendss and new diners, and Gustavo knows just how much attention and "entertainment" your group needs. Always a pleasure! Be sure to look at the photos inside for a bit of interesting history!

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Romantic dining, great view, but pot luck with the food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

All our friends love this place so we end up going back there despite our misgivings about the food. The location and view are great, especially on a summer's night, but it's pot luck with the food. We've eaten there four times in the past few years and have always been unlucky! The first time, the seppioline were really tough. The second time the muscles were swimming in a kind of tomato soup. (When I pointed out that I'd never seen muscles served like this, I was told that I should have said beforehand that I didn't want them with tomato sauce! Weird!) The third time the famous "frittino" (fried calamari and courgettes priced at 17 euros last year) consisted almost entirely of courgettes. The last time we went for a "quick meal" we ordered pizza, thinking they couldn't get this wrong as I knew the owner started out as a pizza cook. Would you believe it? Both our pizzas were burnt. The owner admitted this and replaced them, but we had to wait another 15 minutes for them.

• Visited October 2012