As guests of Hotel de Paris***** in Monaco, we had full access to Monte Carlo Beach Hotel and to its exceptional outdoor olympic, salty and heated pool. The normal price to access, if not a guest, is 120 or 130 Euros...
We enjoyed this possibility and spent a full day in August 2012 inside this Hotel. The pool area is very clean but can be rapidly overcrowded, as many guests enjoy to come to this Hotel. You may also access to the mediteranean sea by several way, either by a ladder on the jetty or by the beach (made of stones which are not very comfortable for your feet...).
Food is very good and can be easily ordered, of course at high prices ! If you have a low budget, avoid this place...
So, to resume :
Positive points :
1) large olympic salty and heated outdoor pool.
2) easy and privat access to Mediteranean sea.
3) sunbeds and towels included.
4) food and drinks easily accessible, via bar or restaurants.
Points to be improved :
1) All staff seems to look only for tips...
2) I ordered a strawberry milkshake and received a vanilla one, which finally was billed as a chocolate milkshake... So many mistakes for a 5 stars Hotel...
3) Some guests are smoking cigars at the pool and of course, either the smoke is staying around you or moving towards non smoking guests as we are... Not acceptable policy !
4) It can be many guests around, so do not expect quite times at the pool, but more animated ones !
5) Prices of food and drinks are exceptionaly high, so be ready to open your wallet fully...
Well, we finally had a very good time there and we will definitively come back in 2013, so maybe see you there ;-)
I will soon add some photos and videos, which you will be able to watch on www.youtube.com, subject being : otterboris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legend of the 1930’s revisited. The Monte-Carlo Beach has been entirely redesigned to offer an decidedly modern experience, blending the atmosphere of the Jazz Age on the Riviera with the carefully preserved intimacy of a luxury residence, the most contemporary interor décor with the soul of a timeless palace.Sensations of peacefulness, a delightful life-style and “dolce farniente” are all to be enjoyed as if on a floating palace… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Monte-Carlo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monte Carlo Beach
- Monte Carlo Beach Hotel