It could be a romantic evening with my boy-friend: beautiful sight, seafood dinner, calm atmosphere... The abnormal bill destroyed all!
Firstly, I have to say that I eat out every night with my boy-friend or my friends or for work reasons: I usually go to high cousine, fusion, seafood, Michelin chef restaurants. So, it's not a question of money, but it's a question of seriousness: you can't ask for 1 tomatoes salad, 2 portions of fish of the day with zucchini and carrots, 2 portions of fruits, 2 bottles of water and 1 coffe the amount of 520€! We paid of course, but we'll never come back again and we absolutely don't recommend it!
And, as a kind suggestion from a couple who travels every week and eats out every night, if you do want to ask too much money to your guests you should:
- clean the bathroom and let it more comfortable, it's too small and looks like a toilet in a bar;
- pay a waiter that pours the water/wine in the glasses;
- offer a sweet entrè before the desserts;
- offer small pastries with coffees (not 2 pieces of your remains);
- give away a brand gift after the dinner;
- use expensive tableware;
- wear your staff in a formal or with an expensive uniform;
- have a multilingual staff; I mean that all of your staff should speak English, Russian and Italian because of your guests.
This things as a MINIMUM STANDARD!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.