We arrived at Cap-Ferrat after a week in Italy. While I love Italy, there was just something so exclusive and refined about this hotel. The first thing we did was go straight to the pool and oh what a treat it was! The restaurant was extremely pricey but the view was worth it!
We had an overall spectacular time here. In the hotel there are 2 restaurants. We ate at the more casusal of the 2 but it was still out of this world! We got the appetizer tower and I am dreaming about it to this day.
We also got a romantic massage outside in the garden which I recommend.
Everything about this hotel was awesome! Cant wait to go back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the glamorous resort lifestyle of the Cote d’Azur – close to Nice and Monaco – in the iconic luxury of the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel. Among the 74 light and airy guest rooms – including 24 suites and one villa – some feature private terraces and swimming pools. Chic, modern design by Pierre-Yves Rochon features gleaming white marble and textures of white and beige, putting the emphasis on colourful artwork and signature French Riviera views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Du Cap Ferrat
- Grand Resort Du Cap Ferrat