This is the worst experience I have ever had. The food was not memorable but it was followed by an experience that I will never forget. I had a 3x2x1 mm3 piece of glass in my icecream. When I called the waiter he made an excuse and said that we could get a discount on the desserts but we should still pay for the meal! He did not seem very shocked - it was more like he was puzzled. I had a whole night of anxiety because I wondered, whether there had been more glass which I might have consumed.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.