This hotel is very basic. The quality of the rooms is like a cheap hotel in a holiday desitination that you get in some last minute package for teenagers. It is ok in terms of cleanliness but not comfortable at all. Everything looks a bit shabby around like it has been left to fall apart for the last 10 years.
The staff are friendly but very slow. It took 15 minutes to check out. As people on here say it is deserted and far too far from any civilisation.
St Maxime only has 2 taxis so if you do not have a rental car or want to have a few drinks then you will have trouble getting back from town. I didn't try other hotels but I certainly would not return here. Vastly overpriced also, I don't mind paying for a nice hotel and business even covered this but it was appauling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amarante Golf Plaza hotel, located on the top of Sainte Maxime' hill is facing the Saint Tropez bay. The property includes 94 rooms and suites, all overlooking the golf course and sea view, 1 restaurant, "Le Relais Provence" with a mediterranean cuisine, 1 bar, meeting and banqueting accomodating up to 150 persons, 1 spa including 10 cabins for massage, 2 swimming pools + 1 reserved for children, hammam, sauna, gym room and tennis court and the golf course's Club House with one restaurant and bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarante Golf Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarante Golf Plaza Hotel Ste-Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Ste Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Plaza