We have had a wonderful stay at this hotel! First of all it's a great venue, and secondly the hotel is very clean and tidy. Rooms are okay and equipped with balconies (with and without sea-view)
Personell is very friendly, although their English isn't all that well. The area where the hotel is located is in very quite surroundings, and 10 min from the Saint Maxime center. Parking in front of the hotel (free) or in the parking garage (EURO 10/day) Breakfast is very okay everything you can expect from a 4 star hotel. Swimming pool is very ok, and gets cleaned each and every morning.
Bar staff (special kudos to Oceane) is very helpful and polite. I can recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to explore the Cote d'Azur combined with a relaxed holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amarante Golf Plaza hotel, located on the top of Sainte Maxime' hill is facing the Saint Tropez bay. The property includes 94 rooms and suites, all overlooking the golf course and sea view, 1 restaurant, "Le Relais Provence" with a mediterranean cuisine, 1 bar, meeting and banqueting accomodating up to 150 persons, 1 spa including 10 cabins for massage, 2 swimming pools + 1 reserved for children, hammam, sauna, gym room and tennis court and the golf course's Club House with one restaurant and bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarante Golf Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarante Golf Plaza Hotel Ste-Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Ste Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Plaza