“Highly Recommended Language Tuition from a knowledgeable 'local'” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelys

Kelys
St Austell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended Language Tuition from a knowledgeable 'local'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Laurent from Kelys is a brilliant language teacher who makes learning interesting and fun. He teaches French to all nationalities and ages, and also English to French speakers. What I especially like is that you will learn the language as it is spoken today, including all the little phrases and slang words that you'll hear spoken, but can't always find in a language book or dictionary.
My French has come a long way since I've been having lessons with Kelys and as I've previously tried several distance language courses without much success, I can honestly say that this is the very best and most fun way to learn French. You can choose to have your sessions in the relaxing gardens of a local hotel, as I have, or in your own home, hotel or holiday villa.

Visited October 2013