Camping Sandaya Douce Quietude
US$123
Hotel Provencal(Saint-Raphael)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Hotel le Relais d'Agay(Agay)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
Le 21 Hotel(Saint-Raphael)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotel Continental(Saint-Raphael)
US$148
US$121
Priceline
All reviewsmobile homeon sitepool areast tropezfamily holidayhired a carfresh breadhigh seasonwell stocked shopport grimaudpitchcampsitecaravancampingeurocamppoolssunbeds
Reviewed 30 June 2012

It was our first family holiday abroad and what a great one it was. Our children loved the pool though I didnt like the idea of wearing Speedo's as its the French law and its not a pretty sight me in Speedo's.
The camp itself is lively but not intrusive. As there is so much to visit in the area we didnt spend an awful lot of time during the day at the site.
Close by is Monaco, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez and a lovely beach called AGAY is 5k away which is lovely.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Mrjolly1
Reviewed 29 June 2012

WE stayed here from 31/05 for 10 days with Canvas holidays. We were due to go to a site further inland but there was a problem with the acommodation 2 days before departure so we decided on this site instead.

Although there are nearly 1000 pitches/units on ths site, it does not feel huge. It is very flat unlike some sites in the area. One reason for this is that the mobile homes are VERY close together- less than 2 metres in our case and my son was kept awake by snoring neighbours as both he and they had their windows open.
There is plenty of shade on the site and it is well-maintained. Pool complex is very nice but I can imagine that it must be heaving in July/August and may feel very cramped. Lovely pool area for under 5s. Restaurant was good and shop was pretty typical for a site of this nature. Reception staff were helpful and the site felt secure. I would return to this site but would book directly with th campsite rather than use Canvas or similar. Although the couriers were very pleasant they had the same day off, so when our cold tap stopped working on Tues p.m there was no-one to deal with it until Thursday. The info in the Canvas mobile was very out of date (March 2009 in some cases) and had obviuously just been brought out year after year.. The couriers had been there since Easter but did not seem to know the area that well. Our mobile home was on its own in an area that was full of Dutch and Belgian visitors. whereas th eother were mixed in with British and other pitches. Whilst I didn't want to be in a British enclave this did make it quite difficult for our teenagers to get to know anyone. And my final gripe is that he Canvas directions for finding the site are rubbish- the courier acknowledged this- so I recommend looking it up beforehand on Google.
Other positives about the site include wi-fi which was quite reasonable, a laundry and a GP coming in regularly. Good supermarkets nearby and the restaurants on the front at St Raphael do good menu fixee in an area that is rather expensive.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Caroelle
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We have just returned from a 10 day holiday and we had a fantastic time, the facilities were really good, staff friendly, pool had something for everyone, fantastic splash area for small children, heated pool with slide, fantastic for the children and another pool for your more dedicated swims, we tried new activates as a family, and the archery was a big hit with my husband and daughter and this was all free. We were even able to borrow the bucket and spade so keeping the cost down. On site shop stocked everything you need but a supermarket was just down the road and the restaurant food was excellent when we eat in there. The surrounding area was lovely we just run out of time to explore everything. A very peaceful and relaxing holiday for everyone. The accommodation was good and the children were able to play safely outside. We will be returning next year.

Room Tip: If you are traveling as a family book a 3 bedroom as the extra space will be a benefit
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Hayley G
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have just returned from a 10 day stay at this site. It was nicely laid out and very clean with plenty of shade to help keep cool. The pool area was very good with plenty of sunbeds and a nice play area for children with water spouts etc. I did hear some people saying the restaurant was good but as I did not try it myself I cannot comment. There was a good play area for children and although other amenities were on site I cannot comment on them as we did not use them. I would stay here again if visiting the area/

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank pippin22
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Just returned from a ten day stay at the douce quietude and I have the post holiday blues. This was our first key camp experience and it was fantastic! I will never go back to an apartment again. The site was fantastic with brilliant facilities for all- my 5 and 3 year olds loved the swimming pool, yes they are strict but justly so. The campsite is also very clean and well maintained and managed. We stayed in high season and had no problems with noise in fact you wouldn't know so many people where staying on site. You Definately need a car as the beach is quite a distance away- that is the only down side especially if you Like to walk to the beach. But a fantastic holiday

• Stayed: July 2011