Hotel Mas Bellevue
US$578
Hotels.com
US$421
US$412
Hotel La Romarine(Ramatuelle)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$184
Hotels.com
Hotel de Paris Saint-Tropez(Saint-Tropez)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$412
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Pavillon de Pampelonne(Ramatuelle)(Great Value!)
US$424
US$385
Muse Hotel(Ramatuelle)(Great Value!)
US$712
BELLO VISTO Hotel(Gassin)(Great Value!)
US$184
Chateau de la Messardiere(Saint-Tropez)
US$555
US$540
US$1,301
SmithHotels.com
Hotel La Vigne de Ramatuelle(Ramatuelle)(Great Value!)
US$361
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Overall, It has so much potential but the rooms need some serious attention.

LOCATION is at the top of the hillside, about a 5 minute drive from town. This means you have to find PARKING every time you go to town, OR you can rent a motorbike for $$, and get around way easier.

ROOM was disappointing. Furnishings and accessories were cheap or falling apart. For example, the lamp was hanging off the wall, the awning was covered in mildew and kept falling, garbage bins were all cheap plastic, shower leaked water all over the floor, there were no outlets in the bathroom, rooms were dark. Honestly, it looked like most of the discount hotels I've stayed in Asia.

POOL is beautiful! With a great view of the Mediterranean! Too bad it was so packed that you have to get there early to claim a spot!

RESTAURANT: Edible, but better to eat out in town.

SERVICE: Very friendly and helpful. Except no one ever offered to help me with my bags up and down the small hill and into the dirt parking lot.

In general, This hotel did not add to my experience in St. Tropez at all, and I'm sure that for the price, one can find a hotel that does. I personally will try somewhere else next time.

NOTE: St.Tropez in August is so crowded with tourists we sat in traffic for 2 hours just to get to town, and parking was a headache. Visit early summer or early fall instead if you can!!!

Room Tip: The rooms of the top floors have better views.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank susQnyc
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Ask for the lux rooms w/ private terrace. The pool view doesn't get better looking over the sea. At night it's romantic yet comfortable for families and couples. The staff friendly and hospitable. The food was especially good - and wonderful rose wine. Hope you get to meet owners who are especially gentile. You will love the crisp white bed linens complete with duvet cover. It's a luxury you won't want to leave - The peace and calm makes this place a vacation dream -yet only a few minutes to the beaches and the village by car - walking 10 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I love this place,found it 10 years ago by a well informed french recommendation.Its a little haven of tranquility away from the madness of St Tropez!
its family run with small changes for the better each year ,great infinity pool . Its very dog friendly and made me wish i had brought mine!
The hotel rooms are rustic and quirky but clean and cool all you need in the summer heat.
comfy beds made up in crisp egyptian cotton.Breakfast is fresh and served until 11am even then they don't rush you set up for lunch.The restaurant is informal but the food is really inspired, a few favourites and fresh fish daily .

Dinner was really good my gaspacho with melon and mascarpone was inventive and duck breast cooked to perfection we think it's the best meal we have had all week and we've had some lovely meals in StTropez .
we were the only english people here and we will return !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights while in St. Tropez. The hotel is in the most peaceful and beautiful setting. The restaurant and the pool both look out over the hills and ocean. The view is stunning, and the pool area is especially nice. The restaurant was great -- we had all of our breakfasts and one dinner there. We also found the location to be easy, since it is between the beach and the town, though you definitely need a car to get around.

Our rental car got a flat tire on our last day in St. Tropez. The staff at Mas Bellevue could not have been more helpful. They spend a half hour on the phone with Hertz helping us to figure out what to do, then helped us put on the spare tire, and got us directions to our next destination. I would definitely return, and would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed at Mas Bellevue for one night in early June 2012. I was making a one day stop in St. Tropez and found this hotel based on availability and price. The price I paid was about 240 Euros for one night and one person, but I knew St. Tropez would be expensive, but it was so worth it. The hotel can be a bit hard to find, but was so lovely once I got there. The view was amazing and having the pool to relax by was great. My room was adorable and felt a bit old world and I was lucky enough to have a balcony and a view of the sea. The breakfast served was great for me. The hotel staff were all so kind and helpful, which I grealty appreciate when traveling solo. I would go back here again and again and even learned that this place is a favorite among locals for the restaurant and views!

Room Tip: Pay for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo