“Okay for snack at lunch but pricey”
Review of Le Papagayo - CLOSED

Le Papagayo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We wanted somewhere to eat and drink as we had just taken the water bus from Port Grimaud so we stopped at Papagayo as it was just by the port.
We shared the assiette partage (deep fried sea food mix)(€35.00) which was okay but nothing special and a small portion of chips €8.00,small beer €7.00,lemonade €6.00,bottle of water €9.00 and espresso €4.00.
I think expensive for what we had but I suppose this is St Tropez and the South of France

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We just went for drinks on our last night, and it was the best Caipirovska I had. Admitted, I expected a larger glass for 16 Euro, but the quality and friendly service made up for it.

1  Thank hudavie
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Papagayo is a great place for lunch, as much as for evenings (dinner, club).

There is a simple menu, with most things we tried well prepared and executed. Good wine menu. Service may seem a bit slow but if you find yourself thinking this, stop for a moment and remember you are on holiday - it isn't all that bad to sit and wait for your lunch watching yachts go by drinking an apero :)

The main benefit during lunch is that Papagayo is quite shaded and you don't suffocate as you might at Sennequier or the other resto's on the main port. It's also relatively quiet and easy to find a table if y arrive around 1230.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I liked the restaurant not only because of its quiet location in the Ville de Saint Tropez, but also because of its warm décor. What also attracted me was the "plat du jour" which was a home fois gras that was simply delicious and filling! The service was not bad, but for the price, i think that they could pay more attention to detail! They were awesome with the wine option. Overall, it was a good experience under the beautiful sun of Cote d'Azur!

1  Thank Makuanita
Reviewed 23 May 2013

It was my favorite club in 2001 and is finally getting better!
I love the place, the ambiance, the music is just perfect to dance!
We were missing a club were you can move your body on the beats!
Will definetely go back this summer!!!

1  Thank Mary S