“Lovely place!”

Le Petit Pointu Bar Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 311 Restaurants in Saint-Tropez
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance and decided to have lunch in this lovely little restaurant. We had the menu (3 courses for €23), a caraffe of Rosé and a caraffe of tab water. The food was delicious (so was the wine), the atmosphere on the little street cosy and the waiter friendly and fast. Resonable prices also! We will definitely eat here again when we return to Saint-Tropez!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time in St.Tropez and I was walking through the side streets off the main stream. As I saw the nice set up and decoration I knew that this is the place I will have lunch. The whole place is styled in shabby chic and I liked the eye for details. Cool looking place. The waiters are very leger, perfectly fit into the snobbish french riviera. I had a glas of Champagne, water and a lunch menu which was grilled squid with french fires and salad. It was nice, nothing special but good as a lunch offer. I would definitely come again as I liked the atmosphere of the place. It was nice looking at the people passing by and the view of the small chops nearby.

1  Thank Romigotipipi
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The restaurant is nice with a good atmosphere but food was orrible served directly by the fridge with frozen fish, very unsatisfactory for the expectations created by the appearance.
Service satisfactory. Prices too high for the qality served !

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It is a bit of a challenge to find a good restaurant open in ST before the season kick starts but we were really happy to have stumbled upon this charming little gem... Fresh and really tasty food in a quaint ambience...

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This tiny restaurant in La Ponche area has a open kitchen and a few outside tables in the narrow and charming street.
Lunch formule menu offers a lot, in choice and quality.
Bream fillet was nicely done and french fries were definitely home made.
The fondant au chocolate is succulent. Nice bread. Coffee quality should be improved, but it is really a detail. Welcoming staff try their best to make you happy…and they succeed.