“I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. just go there!”
Review of L'aventure

L'aventure
Ranked #122 of 281 Restaurants in Saint-Tropez
Price range: US$28 - US$73
Cuisines: Moroccan, French
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
london
“I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. just go there!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

we were stuck with the pretentiousness of the typical restaurants in St Tropez, and getting quite fed up.
then...we found this place. what a place! nice small restaurant ran by this lovely lovely French Lady who makes every night special.
the food is good, but what makes you want to go back is the atmosphere....

COSY, nice and kind. we went 2 night in a row. it's that good.
love it. this restaurant kind of saved my perception of St Tropez and reinstated my faith in locals. a hidden gem

not super cheap but you are in St Tropez! €100 for a 2 persons dinner with wine.

• Visited October 2013

Basel
“Feel home atmosphere...”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We just passed by walking small streets in the old city of St. Trop and the charming homely atmosphere pulled us in (later we saw the Tripadvisor tag at the door). We were right, as the landlady herself placed us and we had such a nice dinner - the food was brilliant, the chats among the guests and with the host made the charm.

• Visited August 2013
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“My favorite restaurant in St Tropez”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My fiance and I have been there many times. I have to say that it's my favorite place in St Tropez because of the service and the food.

The restaurant is ver small and you do go there for the place you go there because you know that you will have a great service and because you will eat well.

The staff is friendly and makes sure that you are enjoying your evening. The quality of the food is veru good and all is homemade. It's a simple place and a simple menu but so tasty.

If you want to have show then don't go there.

• Visited June 2013
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Me and my wife went there for a dinner during our honeymoon trip. The restaurant is small and very cozy. Owner herself took care of us and was very pleasant and helpful. For a starter we had foie gras with home made orange marmalade - it was splendid. I ordered tuna made in Japanese way and my wife had scallops. Both meals were delicious. Desserts were also awesome. We highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“A bijou in St Tropez”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

A small restaurant in a side street inside St Tropez.
Lively atmosphere and excellent cuisine.
We were 4 people the first day and came back at 10 people a few days later.
Cod, lamb, "foie de veau', sirloin, duck ( magret de canard)... and there are day's specials, everything was cooked according to everyone's taste. Top. Fresh. Superb. And the owner is friendly and dedicated. The cuisinier does a superb job. Last but not least : the dessert: the apple plo-plo??? or..and.. the hot chocolate cake !!! What else.....

• Visited May 2013